When they chill

Jungkook

Jungkook

The whole day we were busy to finish this song, its not like were rushing but its almost done.

"It sounds better like this." Suga says singing his part of the song. "Right."

"Yeah, we will do it like that okay Suga." Hobi says holding his paper with the lyrics.

"Lets sing it one more time now, the right way." Rapmon says and starts the music, we sing, all of us holding the microphone. After we recorded it we listen to the song, deciding what is good and what we will change.

"Jungkook your phone is ringing." Rapmon says. Looking up I pick up mine phone from the table, Lisa. Pressing the green button I press mine phone to mine ear.

"Hey." I breathe.

"Hey, umm I dont want to be rude but you were supposed to pick me up one hour ago." She tells me. "I mean its fine if you dont want, I dont even know why I called..." oh shit, I was supposed to pick her up and we would go watch the stars at a park. Noo! I have been so caught up writing and recording the song with the boys.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry!" I say covering mine face with mine hand. "Ive been recording this song the wole day and I kind of forgot." I tell her. "Im sorry Lisa, you know what, just come over here. Were almost done so it will be fine." We were almost done so.

"Oh I thought..."

"That Id let you down amd it was all a game, Im not like that Lisa. Glad you called though." I say.

"You sure? You want me to come over?" She asks.

"Yeah I will let the guards know, Im going to send you mine location okay." I say.

"Okay Jungkook, see you."

"Yeah see you." I say with a smile. Sending mine location I feel an arm on mine shoulder.

"Who was that? Why you smiling?" Jin asks.

"Its probably Lisa." Jimin says sitting down.

"Yeah, she is coming here." I say, setting mine phone down.

"What!" Suga says.

"Yeah well, I was supposed to pick her up but forgot." I say scratching mine neck.

"What? Oh my god Jungkook, how can you forget." Jin slaps mine neck. "Thats why you invited her here."