When they make fun

Lisa

Lisa

We were up early, I dont know why but Jungkook told me to be ready with the girls at 4, 4 in the morning! "Lisa-yah! I dont know what youre boyfriends planned this  but let it be worth it." Rosé says wearing her coat. I was sleepy, also not a morning person.

Feeling mine phone vibrate I pick up. "Hello." I say.

"Hey Lis." His morning voice fills mine ear. "Are you all ready?" He asks. "Im almost there."

"Yes we are." I say. I asked him so many times what his plan was but he wouldnt tell. But it is nice that the girls are coming along. Walking outside Jungkook just stopped the car, the girls step in lazily and I sit in the front next to Jungkook.

"I swear Jungkook if this is sort of prank..-" Jenny says wearing her sunglasses.

"Its not." He says looking at them. "I thought you guys were excited for a little trip." He says while yawning, he gives me a smile and pinches mine cheeck.

"Not in the morning." Jisoo says. Jungkook drives and his eyes are on the road.

"Jungkook you saw the video of you?" Rosé asks laughing.

"What video?" He asks. And I already know what she is talking about.

"The video of you dancing to our song." We watched it yesterday and couldnt stop laughing. I chuckle and watch him.

"Oh yeah." He chuckles. "Learnt from the best." He says proudly patting mine tigh.

"It was so upclose." Jisoo laughes.

"We couldnt stop watching it." Jenny says also laughing. Jungkook shakes his head, I smile leaning against his arm.

"You did good, but in an extreme way." I say.

"Thanks baby." He smiles. The ride was full off Jenny complaining, staring outside the window and Jungkook humming along to a song. I noticed that Jisoo fell asleep, it was still pretty dark outside. Jungkook was focussed on the road, he looked so good in his leather jacket and cap. He knows his style. "We are here." He says, did we park? He smiles at me and looks behind to the girls. "Come on.." he says and stepsnout of the car.

"Jisoo wake up." Rosé says, getting out of the car the cold breeze hit me  we were on top a moutain, Ive never been here. Jungkook leans against his car.

"Why are we here?" Jisoo yawns leaning against Jenny.

"Just wait." Jungkook mumbles looking at the sky, I stand next to him and hold his hand. Now I know why he wanted we had to get up so early. He wanted to watch the sunrise, I never watched the sunrise.

"Good idea." I say leaning into him, he chuckles and kisses mine hand.

"Its worth it." He says and glances at the girls.

"Woah, look!" Rosé says. The sun starts to come up slowly. It looks so beautiful, nice colours and lighting. Taking a few pictures of the sky, Jungkook stands in front of mine view and poses. Taking pictures of him and videos, filming the girls when they pose.

"I have to say Jungkook its worth it." Jenny says.

"Right." He says hand in his pockets, I wrap mine arms around him and hugg him tight.

"Its so beautiful." Jisoo says who is still amazed.

"Thank you." I say to him. He just smiles and looks down at me.

"Im happy to do this with you." He says holding me. Seeing Rosé who is focussed with her phone on is I chuckle.

"Im just taking pictures. " Rosé says . "Lets makr a group selfie." She says and we stand behind her. Jungkook wrapping his arm around mine waist.

"Let me take a picture of you all." Jungkook says and stands with mine phone in his hands, he smiles as he takes the pictures. "Great." He hands me mine phone and we look at the pictures. Roling mine eyes at the pictures, he took selfies of himself.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo says and he laughes running in circles. I love him.