When they win

Lisa

Lisa

"Oh my gosh hurry!" Jisoo says as I eat some fries backstage. "Were about to be seated!" She says and pulls on mine arm. "Lisa!"

"Wait just one more!" I say and grab a handfull, trying to eat it neatly I walk behind Jisoo to the girls.

"Oh you found her." Rosé says and looks at the fries in mine hand. "Lets go girls." We walk behind our manager who shows the way to the Idol area. Standing tall and walking behind Jenny I bow to the other idols, swallowing I see him. He botes his lip as he goes with his hand through his hair. He stand up a bit and bows making eye contact I bow lightly and walk further, bowing to the other idols I sit next to Jisoo. He sits a few meters away, looking around I lick mine lips. I whisper something to Jisoo  then I see Jungkook with his arm around Jimin's shoulder, our eyes meet and he licks his lips. Sitting back I focus on the big screen, Bol4 is singing Some. Clapping I smile, they look so flawless. Then the Bangtan Boys appears on the big screen. He looks so good with that jacket, his hair perfectly styled. Feeling Jisoo her hand on mine legg I look up at her. She sings along to the song and I laugh, singing too I nodd mine head.

Drinking some water I look around, seeing him whisper something to Jimin and looking at me, I try not to make it obvious. Then Namjoon stands up and J-hope. What hapenned?

"BTS won best music of the year." Jisoo says pulling me to stand up, bowing to them they bow too and walk to the stage, Jungkook as last. He waves to the crowd and joggs up to the guys, clapping I look to the stage, they recieve  the award and RM speaks first.

"Youre mine hope!" J-hope shouts holding the microphone.

"Love you Army, without you we would be nothing." Jungkook says looking into the crowd. They all walk backstage, clapping I look at the screen for the next idol to preform and tell the winner for best music video.

"The winner for the best music video is... Blackpink!" Loud music starts playing, mine rap part from du du du. Standing up I bow to the idols and walk up to the stage. Holding Jisoo her hand  when she talks to the crows, I wave and smile. Im too nervous, Jenny holds mine shoulder and we bow one last time. Walking backstage I hold the award.

"We got it!" I say loud and the girls laugh. "Im so happy!"

"We did good!" Rosé says smiling.

"Im proud of us!" Jisoo says and huggs us.

"Congrats girls.." his voice.. Turning around I see Jungkook in his performance outfit, his hair is long and curly. He looks good, damn.

"Thanks Jungkook." Jenny says bowing lightly.

"Thanks, you guys too." I say and smile. He pushes his hair back and keeps his eyes on me.

"Lisa we will see you okay, we get ready okay." They smile and walk away. Keeping mine eyes on him, standing in distance Im nervous.

"I told you that I make sure to see you." He winks leaning against the wall. I want to hugg him, but cant.

"You did." I say. "Here we are." I say.

"Yeah.. youre not going to look at our performance?" He asks.

"Well, we have to get ready for our show." I say, I wanted to see him. He is a great preformer.

"Make sure you will watch me." He says touching mine chin with his finger. "Okay Lis." Mine eyes widen.

"Jungkook." I whisper. "What are you doing?" I hold his hand and remove it from mine face.

"Aahh Jungkook-ah found his destiny!" J-hope walks with Jin to us. They stand next to Jungkook. "He really wanted to see you." He says and looks at Jungkook while laughing.

"You can catch up later, we need to go now" Jin says and pushes Jungkook with him. He turns his head trowards me.

"Be there." He says as he gets dragged. I smile and run to our backstage room.

"Yah Lisa get ready! But how was it with him?" Jenny asks and looks at me. I laugh look at her.

"Im so nervous around him, when he touches me I freak out. Thinking eveyone looks at us and am scared that people will know." I was scared, it was secret.

"Awh baby." She whisperes and huggs me.