When they talk

Lisa

Lisa

"Im ready for love." I say as I watch the paper in mine hand. Headphones on and standing in the studio.

"Like you want it Lisa, Im ready for love."

Nodding I hold the big mic. "Im ready for love."

"Yeah more like that! Now say it a couple of times." Saying it a couple of times we can decide which on is the best. Recording some stuff I sit next to the producer listening to mine part, nodding along to the song. Its good, the girls and I sound great!

"See you tomorrow." I say as I leave the studio, wearing mine mask and a hat I walk to dorms. It was not that far away. On mine way I take a few pictures of the clouds and nature around me, thats what I like to do.

"Hey its me!" I say walking in.

"Did you bring food?" I hear Jenny ask. She sees me and sighs. "I texted you!"

"I didnt look at mine phone." I say taking mine phone from mine pocket. "See, 44 messages." I say and set it on the counter.

"You got a message from an unknown mumber." Rosé says. Confused I pick up mine phone, opening the message I read it.

"Hey Lisa, its Jungkook."

Jungkook?
How did he get mine number?
Why is he texting me?
It cant be...

"Jungkook?" Jisoo reads.

"What? The maknae?" Jenny looks at me.

"Do you have to tell us something Lisa?" Rosé asks.

"Noo, you know that party where BamBam dragged me. He was there too, I spilled coke on him and we talked sort of."

"You spilled coke on him." Jisoo laughes. "Too funny."

"Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook fixed your number." Rosé says. "That means he is interested."

"Noo."

"Why does he text you then?" Jenny says.

"Text him back Lali." Jenny stands next to me. Should I?

Hey Jungkook,
How did you got mine mumber?

Jungkook
I asked BamBam.

"Oh, and he just gave it."

Jungkook
No lol, I wish.