When they have fun

Lisa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lisa

Jungkook parks the car, stepping out I wear a mask and a bucket hat. He holds mine hand and we walk in the cold streets, it was dark. "Where are we going?" I ask. He just smiles and walks further. Then I see it. A colourfull shop, a gamehall. I havent been to a gamehall in so long. Jungkook wears a mask and put his cap lower as we enter the game hall. Looking around, it was so amazing.

"You like it?" He asks standing close behind me.

"Are you kidding, I love it." I say. "Lets play!" I say and hold his wrist dragging him to the basketball area. Jungkook pays and looks at me.

"Im going to beat you." He says and his eyes shine. I shake mine head and grab a basketball, as the tike starts I throw the ball and hit the net. Trying to throw the balls faster, looking at Jungkook he was going fast. Trying to aim in the net Jungkook pushes me to the side and laughes.

"Hey!" I say and throw the ball at him, then I look at the time. Noo! Suddenly Jungkook jumps up in no effort and stand on the basketball game, he holds a basketbal and he puts it in the net and out. Doing that for a couple of times he reached 250 points. Amazed I watch him shocked. He jumps off and fixs his pants. "Oh my god, you did not." I say and push him by his chest. He huggs me and leans his face on top of mine head. "You cheated." I mumble and he just holds me. Then I hear some noice, the cards with the points came out kf the machine.

"Lets play some more." Jungkook says and holds the cards in his hands as we walk to the next game. It was Mario Kart, I love Mario games. Sitting behind a seering wheel Jungkook watches me and clicks on some buttons. "It shoukd work." He says and then the wheel vibrates.

"Its working." I say and start giving gass. I chose Mario obviously, I always choose him and I always win.

"Yes yes!" Jungkook says watching me drive. "Lap 3 here we go!" He says holding mine seat as he watches carefully. Passing Toad and Waluiigi I race to the finish and am number one! "Yes!" Jungkook jumps.

"I won." I say standing up and he lifts me up quickly. "Kook put me down." I mumble holding mine laughter.

"Im just excited." He says looking at me. We play for like two hours, it was so fun. With all the cards we went to get a prize. The woman looks at us and points at the prizes we could get. "What do you want?" He asks me looking at the prizes.

"That." I say pointing at pickachu.

"Pickachu." Jungkook says to the woman and she hands me the pickatchu pillow. It was cute and small. "Thank you." He says and we leave the shop.

"Thank you." I say holding mine pillow. He holds me by mine shoulder and leans against me.

"Anything for you." He whisperes as we walk to his car. Stepping in the car I put mine seatbelt on and Jungkook starts the car, he starts driving and looks at me.

"What is it?" I laugh.

"When are you coming to our concert? Just say a day and I will arrange it baby." He smiles. He wants me to be there, to see him.

"I dont know, I will text you." I say nodding.

"Promise." He asks.

"Promise." I laugh holding the mini pillow. Jungkook stops the car in front of dorms. "I hope BamBam is not angry, he didnt text me back." I tell him.

"He is probabky drunk and will call me tomorrow." He says holding the steering wheel with one hand and watches me. I laugh and watch him. "Dont forget to text me." He says and holds mine chin with his hand. He licks his lips and  comes closer to me, pressing mine lips against his we kiss. He deepens the kiss and holds me by mine neck. Pulling back I smile. "Goodnight." He whispers and pecks mine lios one more time before I open the door.

"Bye." I say and wave as I walk tk the door. He watches me and waves as I look back. Opening the door he winks and drives away.

"Lisa is that you?" I hear Jisoo ask.

"Its me." I say and walk inside. "Hey." I say and walk to mine room. Smiling at the thought of Jungkook, what we did tonight. Ditching BamBam and go to a game hall. He is something else..

His | Liskookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें