When they smile

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Armyyyy!" Jin hyung says loudly and the crowd goes wild. We just preformed Mic drop.

"If you know the song, sing with us." Namjoon winks, its shown on the big screen. Laughing I cover mine face. Jimin standing behind me jumps on me, holding him I run foreward as Anpanman starts playing.

"Waiting for you Anpanman!" The crowd sings. Nodding mine head I watch Army. Jimin jumps off mr and walks around. Looking in the crowd I spot Lisa, nodding her head as she watches me. Smiling I wave and do a heart sigh. She was holding up her phone, probably recording. Jumping around to the other side I sing mine part looking in the main camera, then Jimin pushes me away singing his part. Taking Rapmon's sunglasses I put them on and jogg on stage.

"Im a new superhero Anpanman, Im a new generation Anpanman...." Suga sings further as I jamm with the others.  Doing little dances, playing with Jin hyung and then running away from him. Making Army laugh is so fun.

"Thank you all!" Rapmon says and waves.

"Im so sad! I love you allll." I say and do a heart sighn. Smiling to the crowd I wave with mine hands walking backwards. Hearing Army scream and shouting, smiling I glance one more time and walk backstage followed by the members.

"We did great!" Rapmon says walking behind us.

"I miss them ready." V says softly, still hearing Army shout is something I vant forget. Opening the door to our room I take a bottle of water and drink it.

"Its so hot!" Jin complains and takes off his blouse.

"Water, water. I need water!" Suga says grabbing a water bottle. Looking around I search for Lisa, where is she? Walking to the door I feel a hand in mine shoulder. Rapmon looks at me.

"Where are you going Kook?" He asks.

"Lisa, have you seen her?" I asks, she knows this is our backstage room right. He shakes his head and I open the door, jogg to the hall. Maybe she is in here? Our staff knows she is with me so there shoild be no problem.

"Hey rockstar!" I stop running and look at mine right side, seeing her standing by a venting machine.

"Lis? What are you doing." I ask with a smile.

"Im getting you guys some drinks, you all worked so hard." She says with a smile. God she is so nice, did I deserve her?

"Thats sweet." I smile and lean against the wall. "I was wondering where you were." I say.

"You were?" She smiles. Yeah, duh.

"Of course, you werent backstage." I say and she laughes. "What you think about the show?"

"Honeslty.." she says turning to me holding the drinks. "Mic drop is mine favorite, you dance so well Kook! Like really its so satisfying to watch." Im glad she liked it. "Like I could never do that!"

"Practice baby! I can learn it to you." I say with a smirk and she gives me some of the drinks to hold with a smile.

"Maybe.." she mumbles and we walk to the backstage room. Opening the door of the room Jimin lays on the ground, Suga eating some snacks and Jin playing on his phone.

"We got some cold drinks." I say and hold them up. Jin hyung comes up to us and picks a coke.

"Thanks guys! Just what I need." He smiles. "Keep her JK she a good one." He points at Lisa.

"Did you like the show?" Jimin asks still laying on the ground hand in his hair.

"You guys are awesome! Duh, who did not." She says setting the drinks on a table. Mine girl, smiling I sit on the couch. Lisa sits on mine lap sideways and holds mine neck. "You guys practise hard." She looks at me. "Give all you got." She plaus with mine hair. "Thats whats so beautiful." She licks her lips. God, can she kiss me now?

"Look at JK." Jin hyung whisperes and Suga laughes. "He is whipped."

"Get a fucking room." Jimin says looking up. Oh we will...