When they care

Lisa

Lisa

We have been filming the music video for two days now, it was cold and rainy. But still, we were busy filiming it.

"Its so cold!" Jisoo says hugging me as we stand outside ready to shoot. It took a long time to set up the lighting and the set. Having so much respect for the staff for that.

"Wish we could have some warm drinks." Rosé says wearing her jacket after we shoot some parts.

"After we are done." Our manager says patting our back. "Were almost done."  Sitting next to each other we watch Jenny do her part. After two hours or so we were done, done done. I just wanted to lay in bed. Sleeping in the car on our way back to dorms.

"Lisa were here." Jenny says shaking me. Opening mine eyes I hold her hand for support and we walk inside our dorm.

"Want to eat ramen?" Jisoo asks. I shake mine head, I just wanted to wears some comfy clothes and lay down. Maybe some coffee later to get warm.

"Okay Rosé and I will." Jisoo says setting a pot with water. Walking in mine room I wear a big hoodie and some sweatpants, laying in bed I look at mine phone.

Jungkook
Hey you up?

Hey,
Just got homr actually lol,
You?

Jungkook
Of course duh.
Oeh, did something exciting?

If you call shooting in the rain
Exciting, then yes. But for me..
Nooo

Jungkook
Aaish,
I understand,
Dont catch a cold tho.

I hope I wouldnt.

Jungkook
If I wasnt busy
I could have bring you coffee.

Thats nice,
You dont have to.

Jungkook
Just be warm.

I am,
Sort off.

Jungkook.
Want to videocall?
Havent seen you in a week or so.

What missed me?

Jungkook.
Maybe....

Calling him for a videocall, his fave appears on screen. He smiles as he shifts in his seat. I try to figure iut how to place mine phone to show me, but also laying down. "Good youre staying warm." He says with a smile.

"I told you." I say. He smiles as he looks at the lens. Why does he looks so good? Its almost midnight and he is sitting there with a bleu shirt, hair perfecrly done. "What are you doing?" I ask.

He swallows and looks up. "Im editing a video." He says showing the laptop in front of him. "If its done you will see it." He winks.

"Oh I dont get to see a teaser?" I ask.

"Well, its not even done. " he says leaning in his seat. "

"At least tell me what you are editing." I ask. Im pretty curious.

"I filmed the boys, just a short video for Army." He smiles.

"Thats sweet. Now Im really curious." I say with a smile.

"Lisa! I will show you when its done okay." He laughes. "Are you warm? It was raining pretry hard." He says.

"Yes I am, Im wearing a hoodie." I say showing him mine hoodie.

"Comfy!" He smiles.

"Arent you tired?" I ask.

"I am, not going to lie. But I just want to start with this video." He says sighning.

"You can do it tomorrow." I say looking at him.

"Cant, have practice whole day staring early in the morning." He says and fixes his hair.

"Well go to sleep then." I say. "You need to rest too."

He laughes. "I rather talk to you." He smiles.

"Too bad, Im going to sleep." I say licking mine lips.

"For real? You just say that for me to go to sleep." He says. "I know."

"Youre smart." I say.

"Loyal." He says.

"I appericiate that." I laugh hard and hear him laugh too.

"Dj Khaled!" He says with a deep voice."

"But Im really going, Im sleepy." I say laying on mine back.

"Sleep well Lisa." He says holding his phone. "

"Bye Jungkook." I say with a smile.