When they eat

Jungkook

Jungkook

After the show we all went backstage, that was a good show. Mine heart was pounding so fast that I couldnt describe it. Jin hyung pats mine back as we enter the room."Woooh, Im hungry." He says sitting down looking at the food.

"Youre ways hungry." V says walking pass him.

"Jin hyung when are we gojng to do eat Jin?" Jimin asks, eat Jin videos are fun, not going to lie. Jimin sits next to Jin.

"Not now, Im going to eat." He picks up a ramen box.

"Guys we have steak." Hobi walks in with a bagg.

"Steak?" Rapmon comes closer.

"Lets set the table." V says holding chopsticks.

"I cant believe that you all are going to eat now." Suga says holding a bottle of water.

"Jungkook sit down." Rapmon pats on a chair as they all sat down to eat.

"Im not going to eat." I say, they all look confused. Then Jimin looks at me and starts to laugh.

"He has a noodle date." He says in between his laughs. I cant with this guy.

"A date?" Jin hyung asks.

"With who?" Hobi looks at me.

"Since when?" Now Suga asks.

"Jungkook?" Rapmon calls me. Looking up at them I inhale.

"Its not a date! okay." I protest. "Im just going to eat with Lisa." Thats the plan.

"Lisa from BlackPink, you know her?" V asks eating some tofu.

"We met at the 97 liner gathering." I say leaning against the wall.

"Dont have too much fun." Jimin says playfully.

"Jimin!"  Rapmon warns him. Jin starts to laugh. "Just be carefull, theres paparazzi everywhere. We dont want trouble."

"I know Rapmon." I say nodding. "Well Im going." I say wearing mine jacket and mine mask.

"Now? Go from the back door." V says and winks.

"Where are you going to meet up?" Suga asks.

"Oh Im going to pick her up." I say holding the car keyes. And they all look at me.

"And its not a date, someone tell that guy that its a date." Jimim says. "Have fun." He says winking.