Chapter Sixx: Band Meeting

Chapter Six: Band Meeting...

"I got a band meeting tonight'' I told Vince, he nodded ''I'll take you.''

I smiled Thank you'' I said, and walked to my bedroom and got ready.

Dark purple lather pants, black shirt with our band song 'I Want You' in pink bold letters on it that Razz made.

Put on my black leather boots that came up to my knee with a red zipper I was ready to go.

I stood beside the door waiting for Vince, how long does it take for one guy to get ready?

I tapped my foot and sighed "Vince! What the hell are you doing? Waxing or something?!'' I yelled.

He came out smirkinmg ''D*mn you know my secret'' he joked.

Dressed in white leather pants, purple shirt with cheetah prints -males, I groaned in my mind- and black boots, with a black and white bandana.

I sighed ''Come on man you've made me late, Razzy and Dazzle are gonna jump down my throat.''

We walked out to his car, and he searched for his keys.

Vince had locked his keys in his car "Are you screwing me?!" He yelled, i sighed ''What now hot shot?'' I asked.

He thought for a minute, snapped his fingers, then looks in the bed of the truck beside us, Tommy's truck, he looked at me "Stand back" then he took the crowbar and smashed his back window, then reaches through unlocks my door, and opens it for me, like its nothing to him.

I looked at him "Your insane" I said.

He smiled ''The more insane the better.''

I got in and reached over and unlocked his door.

He cranked his Cadillac up and started driving, fast ''Speed Demon'' I said, he smiled.

We literally ran the stop sign as we pulled up at the old abandoned building where me and the girls meet.

I sighed ''Come in if you want'' I said, and went to the door.

Vince trailed behind me and flipped his shades down.

We went up the flights of steps and opened a door, the word 'STAFF' was marked out and the two words 'GO AWAY' was written, I laughed and opened the door.

Smoke filled my nostrils, and I shook my head, cigarettes.

Razzy -dressed in black pants with studs down the sides, a pink leather shirt, white boots, and a tophat- banged a staff on the tall table at the end, her boots kicked up on the table ''Order, order in the court'' she joked, and pointed at me ''Jem was late, yet again'' she said.

I grinned ''Blame my partner'' I said motioning towards Vince ''He made me late because he takes seven hours to get ready.''

He shot me the bird, Viper laughed -dressed in a black taktop, white jeans, twirling her drum sticks, wearing black cowboy boots, and white cowboy hat- she high fives him ''I like you, dude.''

He gave me a smirk, Dazzle rolled her eyes -black leather shirt, red lather pants, dark red lace up boots, and a black head band with a cross- Razzy smiled ''Good to see ya again, Vince.''

We sat down, Razz took her feet off the table ''Now topic of the meeting, 'New Name''' she said.

Viper raised her hand ''Trouble Foursome'' she said, we all looked at her, even Vince.

''I think we should stay with The Misfits.''

I nodded ''Agree with Dazzle.''

Razzy sighed ''There was already a band with the name 'The Misfits' we agreed to change that'' she said.

'Toxic.''

We all looked at Vince ''Huh?'' I asked, he shrugged.

''Toxic Misfits.''

I smiled ''I like that.''

Razzy nodded ''Who would have thought Blondie could come up with names.''

''Speak for yourself 'Razz and the three troublemakers''' Dazzle said, we laughed.

''Toxic Misfits'' I said, and looked up at him ''His did you-''

''You wanted to keep the 'Misfit' part, and Toxic seemed to fit you.''

I looked at him, and looked away ''You going to The whiskey tonight?'' Razz asked ''Aerosmith is playing,''

I shrugged ''Maybe.''

**★** **★**

''How about we stop for a bite to eat?'' Vince asked, as we pulled out of the driveway to the old building, I shrugged ''Whatever.''

Toxic Misfits is a go, and Razz loved the name so much she put it at true bottom of the shirt 'I Want You -Toxic Misfits' I sighed.

He pulled up at the burger joint, got us a burger each and some for the guys back at the house.

He pulled into a parking space and we ate.

''How did you become a rock star?'' I asked.

He thought for a minute ''Well, I started out in my band Rockandi in 1979 then joined Crüe in 1980 I was friends with Tommy, and they were looking for a lead singer, we released Too Fast For Love and here I am today'' he said, and looked over at me, I nodded ''Where you from?''

''I was in Hollywood, you?''

''Alabama, moved here.''

He chuckled ''You don't seem like your from here anyway'' he said, and I smiled, then leaned back in my seat putting my feet in the dashboard.

I ate my burger and noticed that he was looking at me ''What" I asked.

He blinked then shook his head ''Nothing.''

''Vince.''

''Yeah?'

''You got groupies coming your way'' I chuckled, he looked in the rearveiw mirror ''Shit.''

He put it in reverse and sped out of there, I laughed ''Very good Neil, everywhere you go you have someone wanting you.''

He smiled That's what being a Rock star is about, babe.''

We got back and I told the guys about the new name.

Nikki nodded ''Cool'' and got up and got himself a beer, I laughed ''I'm gonna go get ready for the whiskey.''

*Vince *

''Ow! Shit Tom!'' I yelled, he laughed ''Payback.''

I sighed ''Never should have tied you up.''

He was making me wear a woman's ruffle blouse to the whiskey, I glared at him and sighed.

''This actually feels comfortable.''

He laughed even more ''Jem is gonna love it.''

Jem.

I blinked and wanted to smack myself, Vince your older than her, I scolded myself, dont do anything stupid.

Yeah right. Whatever you say, I thought.