Chapter Eleven : Handcuffed, Singing, and...What?!

Chapter Eleven: Handcuffed, Singing, and..What?!

    I sighed, Vince hand me my dress, his eyes closed he threw the black dress with Ice blue stripes at me, and I threw it on with the black boots, I groaned ''Let's get this over with.''

    Both our bands were performing and I couldn't believe I agreed to this song.

     As we stood next to the microphone I faked smiled at the crowd and mumbled ''I am going to kill you.''

     He winced ''Love you too, Jem?'' I shook my head ''Not this time, Vinny.''

      As the music started we sang.

  ''You and me, we're gonna escape tonight, On the run, under the moonlight
   ''Don't think about nothin', Don't think about nothin', Tragedy, runnin' the red light, Hear the screams
Another one dies tonight, Don't think about nothin'
Don't think about nothin''' I nodded, and bit my lip everyone was confused.

   ''Do you know how it feels to be wanted, Do you know how it feels to be wanted, Do you know how it feels to be wanted
''To be under the gun, On the run, having fun, when you're young
You're so young, when you're young'' everyone was getting into it now.

''Public enemy number one, oh yeah
I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah
I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah'' head banging, dancing, and beer drinking was going on, oh yeah.
  ''Coming home, Fast as the speed of sound, Loser's dreams crashing to the ground
Don't think about nothin', Don't think about nothin'''

  ''You and me, under the gun tonight
On the run, We're lost in the limelight
Don't think about nothin', Because we're gonna get crazy'' I yelled with Vince and actually enjoyed it. For once.
  ''Do you know how it feels to be wanted, Do you know how it feels to be wanted, Do you know how it feels to be wanted
To be under the gun, On the run, having fun, when you're young
You're so young, when you're young'' he looked at me, I looked away.

  ''Public enemy number one, oh yeah, I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah, I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah.''

  ''Do you know how it feels to be wanted
Do you know how it feels to be wanted
Do you know how it feels to be wanted''
  ''To be under the gun
On the run, having fun, when you're young
You're so young, when you're young'' we smiled.

  ''Public enemy number one, oh yeah
I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah
I'm public enemy number one, oh yeah''
   As we finished we said-

  ''Public enemy number one'' we smiled.

   Before we exited the stage, their manager motioned too Vince about something, I gave a confused look, and turned at Vince who took my head in his hands and kissed me rough.

     He broke off, whistles sounding, my bands eyes wide, I slapped Vince, with my other hand, and stormed backstage, unfortunately he had to follow...

      I went into a room ''What the hell Vince!'' I yelled, slamming the door in their managers face.

     Just me and Vince in a room with the door locked, hello murder. 

      I glared ''Why the hell did you just kiss me on stage!''

     He looked at me ''Our manager thought it would be a good idea.''

     I snorted ''Manager my a**"

     He looked at me with something in his eyes I couldn't point out.

      ''Please Jem, since we are stuck like this'' he held up our hands ''Just one date.''

       I looked at him.

      His eyes begging I sighed ''One date. But, Neil you screw up that's it.''

       He bit his lip ''One problem'' I sad, and held our wrist up.

      He laughed.

      'Mick will-hopefully- let us out of them to change, then more or likely, trick us back into them.''

      I sighed ''This is gonna suck.''

     Poison and G-n-R were waiting at the table with my band ''So tell us how you ended up this way'' Bret said, trying not to laugh.

      ''-and Nikki, and Tom were drunk'' I finished, they all laughed.

       ''So, he gets to be in there while you take a shower?.'' C.C asked, I shot him the bird.

      ''Very funny'' I said the same time Vince said ''She got a nice butt.''

      I made a face ''Thought you said you didn't look.''

     ''Lied, rock star'' he pointed at himself, I rolled my eyes.

     ''Men.''

     Razzy laughed ''So, are you together?'' I choked on my Sunkist.

       Vince grinned ''Since we are'' he held up our hand ''locked together we are going out on the date.''

       The girls squealed I groaned ''Not like I want to."

     He gave me mock hurt and smirked "You want me you just don't know it."

     "Nope. Sorry I don't go after man sluts."

    His mouth fell open as everyone laughed.

    I smirked "I like that guy over there" I pointed a long haired tattooed guy "Tattoos"

    "I got."

    "Long hair."

   "I got" He flicked his hair..

    "Hot" He snorted.

    "Motorcycle " He grinned.

   And finally "Not blonde."

   His grin faded into a scowl.

   Nikki smiled "Explain a guy like that, you would think you would want me" we laughed

    "Right" I said, and got up to go to the bathroom. 

    "Come on Jem!"

    I sighed "Do me a favor and shut up" this is hard, he stood hands covering his eyes, and I was would try my hardest not to smack him When I saw him peeping.

    When I got out of the bathroom, with Vince following of freaking course!, D*mn you Mick Mars, I was pushed up against the wall and looked into brown eyes.

    Vince.

   I smiled "Hi ya."

   He just looked at me with a blank face "Am I really that bad of a person?"

    I smacked his face and smirked "No, but you are hot just not my type, but" I stopped talking and grinned"But, I like your style."

    And with that I walked off, only to jerk him forward with me, again Thanks Mick Mars!

        He is soo cocky, rude, sexy, a a**hole, jerk, b*stard, hot, wicked, amazing, lovable, gorgeous, rad, talented....where the hell is all this coming from?

      I shook my head as I walked and ran right straight into Bret, he smiled down at me I smiled back "Bret."

    "Jem."

    His eyes were so blue, Vince coughed, I rolled my eyes, then I smiled at Bret and walked away, pushing at Vince, and him pushing back, to find Mick and talk.

      I need a brother right now, If I don't kill him for making me stay Handcuffed to this...thing!