Chapter Fourteen: Ryan

      ''Hey baby!'' Nikki said, bumping my side, as he came siding in the kitchen and I almost dropped the pan that I was cooking on the stove with ''Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'' He asked, sniffing my food.

      ''Go away'' I laughed.

     ''Don't your feet hurt? You've been running around in my head all day'' he wiggled his eyebrows.

     I smirked ''Yeah, chasing people in their nightmares is hard work.''

     ''Quit hitting on my girl'' Vince said, placing his dish in the sink, and putting his arms around me ''She is mine.''

      He kissed my neck to prove his point, Nikki rolled his eyes ''Sure. You get the girl that can cook.''

    ''Where have you been all my life?'' Vince asked, putting arms around me.

    I smiled ''Hiding from you.''

    ''You know, when I walk in the bar everyone looks and says ''who is that sexy man'''

    I smirked ''Is your as* jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth?'' I asked, making Axl, Duff, Rikki, Bobby, Nikki and Mick who were all sitting at the table either cough on their drink or bust out laughing.

    Nikki laughed so hard he fell out of his chair.

    Tommy came in ''What's all the laughing about?'' He asked, we chuckled, I cleared my throat ''Tommy, there's such a thing called pants you know'' I said, Vince covered my eyes with his hands ''Man put on some pants!''

     He walked away, and Vince uncovered my eyes, I put my hand on the stove, and shrieked ''Ow!'' I yell, he took my hand and put it under water.

     ''You know the stove is for cooking food, not your hand.''

    ''Screw you Rose' I said.

    They all laughed, and we ate, I sighed, well let's get this over with...

                                    ≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈★≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

    Nobody was home, so I let Mick pick the lock, and grinned when it open.

    Me, Vince, Mick, Tommy, Axl, and C.C went in.

    We went upstairs and to Ryan's room, where I always slept and my stuff was.

    ''Let's get this and get out'' I said.

    I heard a car pull up in the drive ten minutes later, shit.

    I heard thumping as he came up the stairs, and there he was.

    Brown shaggy hair, green eyes, muscular built, and angry.

    ''Jem, your back.''

    ''Not for long.''

    ''Come on baby.''

    ''Go to hell.''

    ''B*tch!'' He yelled as Vince helped me pack my stuff up.

    I looked at him ''I've been called worse.''

   ''Like?'' He snapped.

   I got up in his face ''Your girlfriend'' I snapped, he slapped me, Tommy and C.C jumped on him, Axl joined in.

    Vince came and helped me up and handed me my bag.

    The guys let up off of him, and we walked out, I kicked him ''You cheating, son of a b*tch never talk to me again.''