Chapter Thirty: I Never Got My Day...

"-Cause clearly your dragging me in! I like your style! Kid!" I winked at Vince, who chuckled. Everyone clapped, even Axl did, Mr. Olsen got up and smiled,then shared a few words with the bald guy, then said to us-
"Come back Monday and we will start recording."
Viper, Dazzle, and Razz squealed, I stood there in shock, after years of playing at the Whiskey we finally get a record deal. Vince came unanswered picked me you, he spun me around and kissed my cheek "You did it!" He yelled, I smiled and hugged him, then I realized We just got a record deal.
After Everyone stared at me to see my reaction, I passed out.

  I woke up on the couch in the living room to Tommy starring down at me "Hey! Shorties up!" He yelled,which caused me to roll my eyes, and sit up as C.C., Duff, Vince, and Rikki came in, Vince choked me when he hugged me and then spun me, he grinned "What happened?" I asked.
"What happened? You  passed out. That is What happened!" He yelled, I groaned and Rikki slapped me on the back "Shortie did it!"
I huffed "Drummer's" I mumbled, and Vince chuckled as Everyone walked away, Vince put his hand on my knee and grinned "I never got my day with you, ya know." I smiled "And I suppose you want it now?" I asked, he nodded too fast, then realized he did and just grinned.
I giggled and got up "Well, Mr. Neil, certain clothes?" I asked. He smiled "I would say something sexy, but just you is enough."
I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.
"Jem hurry up" Vince yelled, I rolled my eyes "Coming!"
I looked in the mirror for the last time, and sighed, the blue Jean dress I had bought that had the Motley Crue patch on the back and leather knee high boots, I grabbed my pink purse and ran down the steps. I jumped into Vince's arms and snuggled my head in the crook of his neck, I could feel him laughing as he set me down, Mick smirked "Vince, have her home by curfew."
He shot Mick a bird, and we walked out the door and to his car, he opened the door for me like a gentleman, I rolled my eyes "Wow. I didn't know you were nice."
He grinned "Well, as long as you didn't know your memory, it kinda changed..." he trailed off.
As Vince drove his usual speed demon ways, I hooked my arm around his free one,and looked at the sided his face, he wore a black Aerosmith shirt, his hair was the usual way, and his brown eyes glanced way then away "What?"
"Just remembering Why I didn't want to fall in love."
He gave me a look then averted his eyes back to the Road "Why?" I smiled, and put my head on his arm "Maybe, I will tell you later."
He took me to a restaurant answer got out and went he smiled at the woman at the front "Reservation for Neil."
She nodded "Right this way sir."
I smirked "I'm dating a Sir?" I asked, he grabbed hand, and tugged me along. We wet to a Booth in the back, and slid in, she smiled "Drinks?"
Vince looked at me, I smiled "Coke?"
"Two. Cokes."
She walked off, and Vince picked up the menu and whistled, I looked around us at the couples eating, and I smiled at Vince "This is your idea of a day with me?" I asked, he grinned "Don't worry it gets better."
She came back with the drinks, and we ordered food, I smirked and ran the heel of my boot up his leg, I saw him jump and then sent me a look, I bit my lip, and giggled quietly.
She came back with the food and we ate as we talked about every thing, about the record deal, and everything else.
A song came across the speakers that I loved more then anything, Aerosmith Angel I smiled and started tapping my fingers, Vince stood up and held his hand out -hardly anyone was here- I tookhis hand and he pulled me towards him, and twirled me,and pulled me into his arms.
He ran a hand down my hair and had his hands on my back, he pit his forehead on mine "The first time I saw you, it was your fifth show at The Whiskey, I thought you were pretty, but there was no way I was going to say that to the Guys. But, when we played together that first night, I was like a Lost dog, I almost forgot the words to Too Young To Fall In Love, I as almost tongue tied" he said "I am glad I followed you that night Jem, What were you planning on doing? Sleeping on the bench?"
I shrugged and he chuckled "Now Why didn't you want to fall in love."
He gave me a look, I bit my lip and sighed "I'll tell you later, when we are alone." He nodded and tugged my hand so he could go pay for the food, then we went outside and to his car.
We arrived at a two story house, and I looked at Vince, he smiled and got out, I fumbled for the door handle, Vince was leaning on the Hood of the car as I finally came to his side. I got next to him and he put a arm around my shoulders, I was wearing his jacket, he started walking with me "So, I am thinking about buying this house for the Crue boys, and letting Poison keep the one we are in now. So I want you to tell me What you think" as we got up to the opened and he pushed it opened, he quit talking.
We went in, he turned the light on, the beer pink was empty, he made a motion with his hand ''Go check it out."
I smiled and went to the kitchen, A chandelier hung over where the kitchen table would be, I walked over to the huge black marble island that sat in the middle, I looked at the black stove, black fridge, and a sink.
Then I walked into the den, a huge sliding window, a ceiling fan, and it was big, I walked in the next room to find a bathroom. I asked back into the living room. Vince as gone.
"Vince!" I yelled, no answer, I saw his black boots at the end of the stairs, I took mine off and set them next to his, then walked up the stairs there was Three bedrooms I had went into and a bathroom, Vince wasn't there, I came to the end of a hall were beautiful pink Roses led a path, I picked up the first rose, as the rest turned into red ones.
I came to a door to the master bedroom that was open a little bit. I smiled, and pushed it open the est of the way, and froze in the doorway.
This room was already set up, a TV sat in the corner on a stand, a Queen sized bed, two side tables, dresser, possibly a walk in closet. It was all beautiful, but that isn't what stopped me.
  Vince was kneeled in the floor with rose petals making a circle around him, a small radio played A song by Cheap Trick, and Vince held a little black case with a ring in it, the ring had a small pink stone on it.
"Jem Chey.  Please marry me."
I was froze but, I quickly nodded "Uh, yes" I whispered, he chuckled and got up he came and took my left hand putting the ring on my ring finger, I put my arms up under his head and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist.

                                                                 ★☆†☆★

   I woke up with my head on Vince's chest, and his arms round me, I sighed and smiled "Now that your up. Please tell me Why you didn't want to fall in love?" His voice asked. I sighed and looked up at him.
"Well, after seeing my parents fight, I always thought I was cursed because of that, my first boyfriend broke up with me for no reason, then I met Ryan, you sorta seen how that went. I thought I was cursed, but" I smiled "I met you. I didn't want to go out, but you kept making me fall in love, and I did. If I hadn't of met you I wouldn't of found love."
He leaned down and kissed me "I love you" he whispered, I smiled "I love you too, Vince."
He smiled "You finally say it."

   +++***++-******+;+--;;;;;;+/+*+*+*++*+*++*+++***++&*+*+*++++*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*++

   So? AXL VS.STEVEN? which one?
  All that we like is the epilogue.
  ~ASHY.