Chapter Nine: Jealousy and Revenge is Sweet my Dear Vinny

Chapter Nine: Jealously and Revenge is Sweet my Dear Vinny

I skipped down the stairs and straight into Axl Rose ''Ow?'' I said, he smirked "Sorry Jem.''

I rolled my eyes and went on into the kitchen where Vince was cooking, and Nikki was going on about some chick.

''Good morning Nikki''' I greeted, he smiled ''Morning Jem.''

Tommy came in ''Jem, Nikki'' he nodded his head, grabbed a apple and went out, Vince smiled ''Mornin' Jem.''

I looked at Nikki ''Nik, did you hear something?'' I asked, he smirked.

''Okay, Jem I'm sorry'' Vince said, I huffed ''Yeah you are''

''Jem!''

I scowled ''You put twenty bucks down my shirt! And in my bra!'' I yelled, making Nikki choke on his Sunkist and try not to fall off his seat on the counter.

Vince smirked ''I liked that by the way, Black and lacy'' I smacked him, Nikki laughed even harder.

''Neil, I will slug you.''

''Chey, you kiss a**.''

I smirked ''No. That is your job.''

His smirk fell, and Nikki laughed even more.

I smiled ''So,you better get to doing what you do best, and that is kissing my a**.''

''At least I don't talk out of mine.''

''Excuse me, let me move this mirror'' I said, mimicking moving a mirror out of the way.

Nikki high fived me.

Vince scowled ''Women.''

''Males.''

''Food.''

We looked at Tommy ''Is on fire.''

''Shit'' Vince said, and started trying to put it out.

I shook my head, and grabbed Tommy's arm, then grabbed Axl's on the way to my room.

''What the hell!'' Both males yells, I shushed them.

''I know how we are going to get Vince back!'' They groaned then Tom smirked after I told them the plan ''Let's do it.''

After getting C.C in on the plan we all agreed, Tommy and Axl helped me find something to wear.

A black leather miniskirt, a black Mötley Crüe shirt, that was ripped, black high heeled boots and did my hair and makeup, I smirked.

Tommy hung behind me, Axl and C.C who I had my arms through theirs.

I knew Vince liked me, just by the way he acted, I smirked, he is going to love me by the end if this.

We walked to the front door ''Everyone ready?'' C.C asked, as I hung onto him, Vince I swear was glaring daggers at us.

We walked to the whiskey and I hung onto C.C, Axl, and Tommy, I smirked when I saw Vince looking lost as his eyes roamed my body.

I walked into the whiskey and sat down, next to C.C and Axl, Tommy walked over, took me and sat me in his lap in the chair I was sitting in, I wrapped my arms around his neck, this is gonna be good.

''Just act normal'' Axl whispered, C.C smirked ''This better be over before my date with Alianna.''

Ali was a brown haired, glasses wearing girl that C.C was stalking and drooling over.

I sighed ''No worries.''

Every time I looked at Vince, he would look at me either Angry, Sad, Lost, Puppy eyes, or like he could rip out the three men's throat's.

''Kiss me'' Tommy whispered ''Get him all wild up.''

I looked at him, he smirked ''Do it'' I've already kissed him...on a dare.

I sighed and kissed him, nothing special, but he decided to lick my lips after the kiss, I gave him a look, he started laughing, I wiped my lips off secretly and whispered ''You suck.''

He smirked "You loved it, and you know it.''

''Now shut up and laugh.''

''Why? Bonehead.''

''Because Vince looks ready to spit fire and rip my throat out" Tommy chuckled that made me laugh.

Vince got up and stormed off, I laughed and high fived Tommy everyone looked confused at the four of us laughing ''Hey Vince!'' I yelled, he turned around I smirks ''Jealousy and Revenge is sweet my dear Vinny'' I patted his cheek and went to the little girls room.

*Vince*

She played me.

I watched her go off to the bathroom, I lowered my gaze a little, but snapped it back up, I grinned ''She played me.''

C.C laughed, then saw a girl ''Bye!'' He went to stalk.

Axl chuckled ''Jealously don't suit you.''

Tommy smiled '' can tell she likes you, she just won't admit it.''

Mick shook his head ''Don't do anything stupid, Vin.''

I sighed and walked off towards the bar. Time to get drunk.

*Jem*

I walked out of the bathroom, and turned the corner, looking though my purse, I looked up and dropped my purse.

Vince was making out with a black haired chick.

In a way I felt something inside me snap, but at the same time why should I care? Its not like I like him.

Do I?

I get something in the corner of my eye as I walked off, and blinked it away.

''Jem?''

I walked through the tons of bodies in the whiskey ''Jem?!''

Someone grabbed my wrist ''Let me go, Mick.'.

Mick shook his head ''Are you okay?'' He asked, wiping what I think was a tear from my eye.

I laughed sarcastically ''Out of five years of getting stuff threw at me, talked to ruff, and beat I have never cried'' my voice cracked ''But, I see one guy I think I just might like make out with a girl, and I become a mess of tears.''

And with that, I walked out of the whiskey and to their home.

I was just a visitor until I found my own place with my band.