Chapter Eight: Truth or Dare?!

After drinking about eight beers with Crüe and Poison, they were all drunk and we are playing truth or dare, my girls went home and we are in their living room.

  I giggled feeling the buzz sorta, but not much.

  ''C.C truth or dare?'' Tommy asked, C.C thought on that ''Dare.''

  ''I dare you to moon the first person you see on the sidewalk'' Tom said, we all busted out laughing, C.C got up like it was nothing and went outside, we all watched from the window, a little old lady walked by, and C.C mooned her.

     We all busted out laughing and fell on the floor laughing, C.C walked in with a piece of paper, I giggled ''What's that.''

    He turned blood red ''The little old lady's number.''

    We laughed harder, he grumbled and we all sat down, it landed on Tommy he smirked ''Tom, truth or dare.''

    ''Dare.''

    ''I dare you to make out with Jem.''

    I blinked What?!'' I yelled, he shrugged ''Your the only girl here.''

    Tommy came and sat next to me ''I don't like this as much as you do.''

   ''Gee, thanks Tom.''

   He smirked ''C.C? Second Chance?'' He shook his head, Tom sighed.

    After a very long, weird, and annoying make out session, Tommy spun the bottle, it landed on Bret, who groaned.

    ''Truth or dare.''

    ''Truth'' smart boy.

    ''Are you really a girl?'' I giggled.

    Bret shot Tom a look ''No! Want me to prove it.''

    ''No!'' We all shouted.

    He spun it, it landed on Nikki.

    ''Dare, before you say anything.''

   Bret smirked ''I dare you to go to old Mrs. Daylon's house and ask her to kiss you.''

    Nikki smirked ''That the best you got?'' He asked getting up, we watched from the window.

      Mrs. Daylon came out, and Nikki asked her a question, she slapped him, I started laughing, as a old man came out with a baseball bat, and Nikki ran away.

       We all laughed as Nikki came in holding his face ''Haha'' he faked laughed, and we sat back down.

      He spun the bottle it landed on Rikki, Nikki smirked ''Rikki.''

     Rikki sighed ''Dare.''

     ''I dare you to run upstairs to Jem's closet-'' I scowled ''Find-or make- the sluttiest outfit possible and make Jem wear it'' my mouth flew open ''Nikki Sixx! This is Rikki's dare! Not mine!''

     He shrugged and Rikki grabbed my hand leading me up to my room, he searched through my closet and pulled out a black dress, I scowled ''That's my good dress.''

     He cut it into a mini strapless dress, and threw it at me, I scowled changing into it, then he grabbed high heeled boots.

      I went downstairs and earned wolf whistles ''Knew Rikki was good for something'' Vince said, Bret laughed.

     I glared ''Man Sluts.''

     They started laughing I went back upstairs changed into jeans and a shirt came back out and Rikki spun the bottle.