Chapter Twenty Four: Are You Stupid or Something?!

   {Check out the video just for the heck of it, and the Vince pic ;-) he he}

'So'' C.C said, as we all sat at the table eating, I grabbed my orange juice ''Have you and Vince done the dirty yet?''

   I choked on my orange juice ''C.C!'' I yelled as everyone laughed my face was red ''Not really something I want to discuss over breakfast.''

   Vince chuckled and shook his head attacking his toast 'Come on! We would be kickass uncles!'' C.C said, throwing his fist in the air.

   ''Easy Hyper Child'' Axl said.

   Vince sighed, leaning back in his chair ''Actually-'' he started, I glared.

   ''Is that all you boys think about?''

   ''Yes.''

   I made a sound of unbelievable then ''My band is performing tonight at The Whiskey, yet again.''

   Vince grinned, standing up ''Well then I will drive your dodge challenger there.''

    ''Oh no your not!'' I yelled, running after him ad jumping on his back.

    ''Come on Jem! Let's go!'' Nikki yelled.

    ''Coming!''

    I grabbed my leather jacket and walked down the stairs to my car, and grinned.

     Vince stood wearing all leather, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

     He took me in, and looked like a puppy.

    Okay, I so hate dressing like this but Razzy gave me a clothes code, which means what color and style.

     Clothes code: Leather, Black, hot.

   It stupid, but I go along with it, I wore black tights that were ripped leather skirt, black tanktop that had Mötley Crüe in dark red, black leather boots to my knee with a red zipper and background for the zipper, black leather jacket (of course!) And a black top hat Mick gave me.

   Vince made his way towards me, and grinned ''Woah.''

   I laughed, and grabbed his hand, ready to walk out the door, he pulled me back and into his arms, he smiled down at me, and leaned down to kiss me, he kissed me, and pushed me against the wall, his hand found its way up my shirt and on my back-

    -and the horn blowed to my car scaring the sh*t out of both of us.

    ''Hey come on! You can smooch when we get to the Whiskey'' Bret yelled, we heard Nikki and Duff laughing.

    My face red I grabbed my purse and went out the door with Vince following behind me.

   I hate driving these idiots around.

   Bret whistled ''Hey baby! Want a ride?'' He yelled at a blonde who shot him a bird.

  ''What fun is this?'' I mumbled, shrinking into my seat.

   ''Very'' Nikki said,  wiggling his eyebrows at me, I groaned and drove.

   ''Yeah'' I said ''Taking a girls virginity is fun'' I said sarcastically, Vince choked on his beer, him being the only one hearing me.

    Bret, Duff and Nikki kept whistling at girls and yelling out the window, either getting cussed out or shot the bird.

    I drove fast and quick to the Whiskey.