Chapter Five: Guys Suck

    We walked down the sidewalk and it was quiet, I started humming Smokin' in The Boys Room.

     Vince smiled "Bored?'' I shrugged, and shivered.

     Vince took his leather jacket off, and put it over my shoulders, we heard a whistle behind us..

     ...Axl.

    "Duff! Come on man, we got to go somewhere."

     Duff sighed "Bye Jem, Vince."

     I waved as Duff left, Vince smiled "You okay?"

     'Fine."

     I shivered and he pulled me close to him "Jem, your freezing."

     "Thank Tommy and Nikki for making a slutty miniskirt out of shorts and ruin one if Tommy's shirts."

      He chuckled "I have to thank them for making the skirt...'' I slapped his hand, he smiled.

    ''Jem...''

    ''Yes?''

   He smiled "I- never mind.''

   I chuckled "Vince Neil missing words?'' I faked gasped, he slapped my shoulder.

    'If I told you what I was thinking' you would probably slug me.''

    I smiled ''Tell me.''

   He gulped ''You look..." He bit his lip ''Hot...Sexy...beautiful.''

   I looked away ''Don't say that Neil, I'm not beautiful.''

   ''Want a bet? Jem Chey?'' He said, and smiled, leaning down and pulling my face in line with his so I could see his eyes. Brown eyes.

     ''Your voice is amazing'' he smirked ''But, mines better'' I gawked and chased him to the mansion they live in.

    He closed the door in my face, I beat the door down ''Vince Neil! Open this Door!''

    He laughed on the other side "No, you'll kill me.''

    I sighed ''Vince honestly, I want to get some sleep.''

    He opened the door, and I tackled him ''Gotcha.''

    He chuckled and looked up at me "So, you do? don't you?''

    I gulped "MmmHmm.''

    He looked into my eyes and leaned his head up, and there was a cough from the doorway.

     *Vince*

     I chuckled looking up at her ''You do? Don't you?'' I asked.

     She gulped ''MmmHmm.''

     I looked deep into her ice blue eyes, and leaned my head up, a cough sounded from the doorway.

     I leaned my head backwards and glared at Tommy.

     ''T-bone..go away.''

     He chuckled ''No'' he said, and and went and sat on the couch, Jem got up, and disappointment washed over me.

      'I'm going to sleep'' she said, I cleared my throat.

    'I'll walk you to your room.''

     I walked her too the room, and smiled ''See you in the morning.''

     I kissed her cheek.

     I walked away' but saw her hold her cheek ''Night.''

    ''Night Vince'' she mumbled.

     I waked into the living room and stared at Tommy, he gave a innocent smile.

     'Tom, your a dead man walking'' I said' and chased him though the house, and tackled him.

     *Jem*

   I whistled as I got walked down the stairs for breakfast in my blue tank top and blue shorts.

    Then I remembered, Jem your living with boys.

    I froze and looked down at my pale legs, and sighed too late now.

    I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge and got stuff too make pancakes.

    I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Nikki, he hopped up on the counter and looked at me.

    "Whatcha doin, Jem?'' He asked, a smile on his lips.

    I shrugged ''Making pancakes.''

    He smiled ''Sweet a person that can cook.''

   ''Hey I cook'' Vince said' as him and Mick sat at the table.

   Nikki snorted "That's cooking?'' Vince threw a cup at him, which Nikki caught "Where is T-bone?''

    Vince grinned "He is a little....'tied up' at the moment.''

    I sighed "What did you do?''

    He grinned and led us to a spare room...where Tommy was...tied up...to a chair...with duct tape over his mouth?

     I laughed "Poor Tommy.''

    Vince smiled "He is alright, see?'' He tore the tape off his mouth, Tom have him a look ''Thanks buddy.''

    I sighed ''I'm going to make pancakes"

    Crüe and Poison was up and at the table gripping and fussing some had beer, some had coffee.

     I shook my head and made some orange juice for me.

    ''Funny ain't they?'' Someone asked, I turned and saw Rikki Rockett.

     I nodded ''Never seen any boys like them.''

     ''I saw your bands performance with Crüe'' he smiled ''it rocked, I mean, man it was cool how you combined 'Too young To Fall in Love' with-''

     ''I like your style.'

    ''Yeah, sorry, we have seen some of your shows' just not much.''

     I smiled ''I'm the youngest in the band, the oldest is Dazzle.''

    He nodded ''Your bands great, The Misfits right?''

      I nodded ''Yeah.''

    ''How did you come up with the name.''

    I smiled remembering.

    ''We don't fit in anywhere, Razzy is rich, but her parents don't like her ways so she moved out, Dazzle is the peace kind of girl, but shy, she loves her music, and her guitar, Viper is a different story, she is twenty two and got kicked out of her house at age Fifteen and lived on the streets' she always carried around drumsticks, her parents didn't want her.''

     ''What about you?'' Nikki asked, I don't even know they were listening, I shrugged ''My mom died in a car wreck' Razz has taken care of me since she...died my dad thinks its my fault cause I want with her, and he throws shit at me, I always sneak out too'' I sighed ''That is why we are the Misfit's.''