Chapter Twenty One: Sweet and Adorable ...UN-like Mick

Chapter Twenty One:Sweet and Adorable...UN-like Mick

''Please.'' ''No.'' ''Please.'' ''No.''

''Vincy'' I said, Tommy laughed ''Vincy?'' He asked, I shrugged him off.

''Please!?" I sung loudly, Vince covered his ears, Nikki put a hand over my mouth.

''Shut the Hell up!'' Everyone yelled, I stuck my tongue out and licked the palm of Nikki's hand.

''Yah!'' He yelled, and took his hand away.

''Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go brush my teeth and tongue for five hours'' I said, and went upstairs to Vince's bathroom.

''Hey!'' Nikki yelled, coming up the stairs ''I'm the cleanest man in the house.''.

''None of you are clean, your all dirty minded.''

I slammed the door in his face, I heard Tom yell ''Well, she is right.''

When I came back down, Mick looked grumpy, I smirked and sat on him, he made a grunt.

''Hello'' I said, he scowled and pushed me off him, I landed on my arse.

''Nice to see you too.''

He gave me a look, I sighed ''What's wrong Mick? On your man PMS?'' I asked, he scowled.

''Screw off.''

I held my hands up and walked to the kitchen ''What's up with Mick? Does he have a troll jammed up his butt or something.''

Vince shrugged, Tommy mumbled through his food.

''Eh?'' Me and Vince said.

Tom swallowed ''I think he is pis*ed off 'cause you want a dog.''

Vince laughed ''Poor Mickey.''

I sighed ''Fine we will have a vote'' I said, and walked to the living room I yelled real loud.

''Wake Your Arses Up Now!''

''Shut the hell up!''

''Grumpy arse males'' I shot back.

≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈★≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

Mick groaned as we entered the pet store ''Can't you get a spider or a snake?'' He asked.

''No snake!'' Bret, Axl, and Vince yelled, we laughed at the singers who shot us all birds.

''Yep there is a lot of birds in here'' C.C joked, I rolled my eyes.

I sighed and went over to the dogs, I laughed ''Its Slash'' I said, and pointed to a dog that was black and had hair covering its eyes, Slash flipped me off ''When did you become a dog?'' Tommy asked, earning a glare.

I looked at a Border Collie, Mick frowned ''Can't you get some fish?'' He asked ''Or even a donkey?''

I smirked, and pointed behind us ''Nope got plenty of them'' I said, earning a 'hey.'

''What about a sweet and innocent rat?'' He asked, looking at the hampsters.

''Hey, it looks like me'' C.C said, pointing to a blonde poofy haired hamster, I laughed ''All it needs is blue eyes'' I joked.

''And'' Bret stated laughing ''To be a boy instead of a girl'' we all laughed, C.C scowled at us all.

''Vince, I want him'' I said, pointing to the Collie, who pawed at the window between us, Vince sighed ''Wh-''