Chapter Twenty: Be Mine Again

    I woke up with arms around me, and rolled over ''Hi.''

  ''Hello'' Vince said, kissing my neck, I snuggled into him and his black bed comforter.

   ''Cold?'' I nodded, and he put both his arms around me and snuggled.

    ''Hey guys, we need food-'' C.C started coming in, then slammed the door ''Sorry!''

     ''Can't get no d*mn privacy'' Vince mumbled.

     ''I'm taking you out tonight'' he added, getting up, only in his boxers.

     My face turned red ''Put on some pants.''

    He laughed, and I felt him climb on the bed and land on top of me ''Wake up, and quit being shy'' he purred, and kissed the back of my neck.

     ''No'' I mumbled into the pillow ''I like being shy, especially when men have no pants on in front of me.''

     ''You should be used to that by now, 'cause of Tommy'' he said.

   I shook my head ''Your a as*" I said.

   ''Get up'' he said, I put a cat like grip on the bed ''Nope,''

   I was suddenly thrown over his shoulder ''Vince Neil! Put me down now!'' I yelled, slapping his back, he laughed as we went down the stairs.

   ''Vince?'' Mick asked, I scowled as my head banged it his back.

   ''Is being a mother-ow!'' I yelled as someone slapped my butt.

    ''Tommy!''

    ''Wasn't me!'' He yelled, then who?

    I heard Bret and Axl laugh ''Shitheads'' I yelled as someone opened the door to outside.

    And the pool.

    ''Vince!'' I yelled, as he swung me bride style.

    ''Should have gotten up'' he said, and slung me into the pool, I squealed.

  I popped up out of water ''As*holes!'' I yelled.

  They laughed, and I climbed up out of the pool.

  ''You love us'' Duff said, I scowled.

  ''More like hate'' I said, and actually saw what they were laughing at.

   All I wore was my shorts and Vince's white shirt that showed my black bra.

    I squeaked and ran upstairs to Vince's room.

    Vince came in laughing, and smirked I was changed my shirt into the one I'd wore last night.

     ''I like that bra'' he said, I glared at him ''So not funny'' I mumbled.

     He smiled, and I got on my shirt, we walked downstairs.

    ''I wish you would have kept wearing that shirt'' Nikki said, I stomped his foot with my boot, he cussed ''My bad'' I said smirking.

    ''Yeah, right" he rolled his eyes.

    ''Nikki you love me'' I said, batting my eyelashes.

    He laughed ''Yeah I love you and your rainbow colored, band'' he laughed out.

     I scowled and started chasing him.

     ''Nikki Sixx, your a donkey!'' I yelled, he laughed.

    '''But, you love this cute little a**'' he said, laughing as he ran down the stairs, I ran down them ''I hate this little a**'' I said, pointing at him.