Chapter Twenty Three: Mars is Drunk

  ''Honey, I'm home!'' I yelled, flopping on the couch my head landing in Rikki's lap, I grinned ''Hey sexy.''

  ''Hey babe.''

  ''Move away from my girl'' Vince threatened.

   Rikki made a cat sound, and got up, my head landed hard on the couch ''Owie.''

   ''Babe, you suck'' I said, standing on the couch, Axl grinned, and I heard a dog bark, and running.

   ''Marsy'' I said, and the dog tackled me, I fell off the back of the couch.

   They all laughed ''Mick! Get your lover off me!'' I yelled.

   ''He is your dog!''

   ''You've grown attached to him! Vince said he slept in your room!''

  Mick sighed ''While you were gone.''

  I rolled my eyes ''Get your lover off me.''

  ''You done said that'' he said, pulling Mars off me.

   ''D*mn, Chey, two days in jail, and you still look hot.''

    I gave Bret a look.

    ''What do you expect?'' Axl asked ''Her to look like a dogs a*s?''

    ''I think she would look hot that way too'' Nikki said, sitting on the counter of the bar.

    ''Should I keep my dog away from you?'' I asked.

    We all cracked up after that, Nikki finally realized what he had said.

    Mick smirked ''I wonder'' he trailed off going to the kitchen, I pet my dog, and Mick came in with a bottle of beer.

     I finally realized his plan as he looked at my dog.

     ''Mick'' I warned.

                                   ≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈★≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

    My dog is drunk.

   ''Over here boy!'' Tommy whistled, the dog spun around, and fell, they all laughed, I shook my head as Mick gave Mars more beer.

   The dog whimpered as Tommy made him spin in circles.

    ''Guys. I think he has had enough'' I said, Vince put his arms around me grinning,

    ''Come on Jemie, this is funny'' he chuckled, whiskey coming from his breath, he kissed my neck.

    C.C sat shaking his head, leaning back in a chair, legs up on the arm of the couch, crossed at the feet, eating chips and drinking beer ''Poor mutt.''

    Steven smiled ''He is making me dizzy.''

    We all shook our heads at popcorn and chuckled, I sighed leaning back on Vince ''Poor Mars.''

   ''Which one?'' He asked, Mick stared at the dog, watching him go round and round in circles, grinning like a madman, Mars would whimper at Mick every now and then, wanting more beer.

   I don't think Mick is sharing anymore anytime soon little fella, I thought.

    ''I wonder if dogs have hangovers?'' Bobby said his thought out loud, we all looked at him.

     ''We will see in the morning'' Duff said, kicking his feet up on the coffee table, leaning back in his chair, crossing his arms...

    .....and fell backwards, legs going over his head, we all started laughing.

    Axl and Rikki helped him up, he grinned ''Meant to do that'' he hiccupped.

  ''Riiight'' I said, and Vince laid his head on top of mine.

    Mars came over to me whimpering, I picked him up ''Poor baby, what did they do to you while I was in jail?'' I asked him, he whimpered.

   Nikki laughed ''Nothing. Except have parties'' I gave him a look.

  Tommy shook his head ''Crüe and Poison stayed here, wile the G-N-R dudes, went partying.''

   ''Mmm-hmm'' I said, putting down Mars who went to Bret ''Sure'' I walked upstairs.

   And to my old room, apparently poison is living with Crue-again- because Bret got drunk and did something to the house....seriously?

    I changed into my pajamas, when my bedroom door opened 'Hey do you-whoa.''

    I turned around covering my bra with my top ''Vince! Do you mind!'' I asked, he grinned, and went and layed back on my bed, he crossed his legs at the ankles, and arms behind his head.

   ''No I don't. I enjoy the view actually'' he winked, I  think my face turned three shades of red.

    I quickly put the top on, and he patted the bed next to him, I  ran-walked over too it, and laid down, he had other ideas.

   I closed my eyes, and next thing I knew I felt a weight on me, I opened my eyes only seeing blonde hair.

   ''Vince.''

   ''Yes?''

   ''What are you doing?''

   ''Kissing you.''

   I pulled away to face him, he grinned and kissed my shoulder ''I thought I was going to get some sleep? Sleeping in a jail cell sucks'' I said, he kissed me making me shut up.

    His hands traveled up my top and onto my back, the door was swung open ''What the fuc-''

    He was cut off by the door slamming, Axl, Bret, and Tommy were in my room ''Mars is drunk and pi**ed, I repeat, Mars is drunk and pi**ed.''

    We looked at each other and back to the boys.

   ''Which one?'' I asked, as Vince got off me.

    ''Both!'' They yelled.

   I started laughing ''What did you do.''

   ''We, uh, I stepped on Mars' tail" Axl said.

   ''Then I spilt liquor on him'' Tom said ''He don't like Jack D.''

   ''And I pi**ed off Mick ramming into him'' Bret said, they looked so pitiful.

    ''Get out and face Mars'' Vince said, the looked at him confused ''Which one?'' They asked.

    Me and Vince looked at each other ''Both!'' We yelled, and pushed them out the door, where they fell in the hall.

    He closed and locked the door this time and said ''We live with idiots.''

    ''Yes we do'' I agreed, and kissed him.

     *-++**-++-*--++-***--+%+&+*+*+**,--&+*-*-*-*++&**-*++*

    Okay, okay its short promise next one will be loooooonnnnggggeeerrrrr lol

    ~Ashy