Epilogue: How is it You Still Love Me?

I stood near the big ass window in mine and my girls apartment, looking down at the city of NY, and sighed, its different with not having thirteen idiotic guys either running around in their underwear-Tommy- Wanting Vodka-Duff- Jack Daniels-Slash- Picking on you -C.C. Nikki, Axl- giving you advice -Mick, Rikki and Izzy- being stupid -Bret, Rikki, Steven- or just want in to hold you -Vince.
My Vince.
I pushed away from the window with my arm, and walked over to my desk, the girls were out doing something and it was too quiet, then again I am used to idiots.
I pulled the newspaper of 1988 from my drawer, and looked at the headline: Man Taken in At L.A.P.D for Attacking Jemanna Clark.
I looked down at Tommy and Nikki in the picture, their arms around me, and missing my cheek while I was in the hospital, I smiled and hugged it to my chest, then got up and turned my radio on "New hit from Mötley Crüe up next" the radio dude said, I smiled wondering if everyone is getting along, I sat on the Edge of my desk and listened to what song was gonna play.
" Without you, there's no change, My nights and days are grey
If I reached out and touched the rain, It just wouldn't feel the same" I pulled my knees up to my chest and listened.
"Without you, I'd be lost I'd slip down from the top I'd slide down so low Girl you'd never, never know...
"Without you, without you, A sailor lost at sea Without you, woman The world comes down on me
Without you in my life, I'd slowly wilt and die, But with you by my side, You're the reason I'm alive, But with you in my life
You're the reason I'm alive, But without you, without you..."
I thought back to Vince and when he first sang it to me, we were fighting.
"Without you, my hope is small, Let me be me all along
You let the fires rage inside, Knowing someday I'd grow strong"
" Without you, without you, A sailor lost at sea, Without you, woman, The world comes down on me"
"Without you in my life, I'd slowly wilt and die, But with you by my side, You're the reason I'm alive, But with you in my life
You're the reason I'm alive, But without you, without you...
I listened to Vince sing and smiled, then frowned knowing there was no way for us to be together with everything that's went on, and everything.
"I could face a mountain, But I could never climb alone, I could start another day, But how many, just don't know, You're the reason the sun shines down, And the nights, they don't grow cold, Only you that I'll hold when I'm young, Only you...as we grow old"
I turned at the sound of his voice and froze as I did.
"Without you in my life, I'd slowly wilt and die, But with you by my side, You're the reason I'm alive, But with you in my life
You're the reason I'm alive, But without you, without you... " he said, and walked towards me, and ran a hand down my hair, then to my chin.
"Without you, I would slowly die" he said, and sighed then leaned his forehead against mine, I smiled.
"Vince-"
"I can't live without you."
"-how is it you still love me?" I asked,
He smiled "I. Will.Always. love. You. I have not stopped."
He leaned down and kissed me and smiled "We have a house you know."
I looked down at the engagement ring and he smiled "Wanna plan?" He asked, I looked up at him and smiled as I hugged him hard.
Life's weird, but you have to wait, I have went through my best friends dad trying to kill me, now look at us. We have a album out now. Broken Hearted. Vince helped write one before they went input, now he is back, and it's wonderful.
Poison is good for now, but C.C.'s cocaine addiction is becoming bad. Anthony and Bret are fighting worse.
But, Everyone will be alright.