Chapter Fifteen: Crüe Tour

     (Check out Pic of Vince up top =) hehe go ahead drool, know y wanna)

    '' I want you, I need you, I want you to be mine tonight
You need me, you tease me, Use you up, throw you away
You're fire, taking me higher, Don't burn me, don't let me down
You need me now, I'll teach you how, Come on and go all the way'' Vince sung, jumping up and down on the bed.

  ''Get a piece of your action
ah uh
Get a piece of your action
ah'' I threw a pillow at him, he fell off the bed with a 'Uh!''

   I laughed ''Quit. It. Now. And let me sleep'' I yelled, and put a pillow over my head, I felt him lay on top of me, and move pillow from my ear.
  '' Oh starry eyes, Oh, oh
Standing alone in the night, You could see her cry, With a smile and a wink, And a sparkle in her eyes, She calmly sighed, I will be alright, Okay child you've had to take the pain, Of a man in the streets, You gotta let me in, Needed a friend, Even just for the night'' he sung in my ear.

   ''Oh, starry eyes, Oh, oh, Oh no, oh no, oh no
Oh starry eyes, Oh'' I reached around and hit his head ''Oh!'' He yelled ''D*mn! Jem!''

     I laughed ''Don't aggravate me when I'm asleep'' I said, turning over, he grunted as I turned to look up at him.

     ''Your beautiful in the morning too'' he winked.

     I rolled my eyes ''Like a troll.''

    He chuckled ''A beautiful troll'' he said, I smacked him on the head.

     ''Let me up, so I can get ready.''

     He grinned ''Kiss me'' he winked, again.

     I sighed ''Fine'' I said, and reached my head up, he reached his down, and I pushed him off he bed.

     He grunted, I jumped up and went to my closet.

     I grabbed a black shirt, black plants, and boots and changed.

     I turned around, and saw Vince standing there mouth open, I smiled ''What? Never seen a girl undress and redress before?'' I teased, he moved over to me and lifted the shirt up at the bottom.

    A star was there with the words 'Never forget You' written in it.

    I smiled ''For my momma'' I said ''She was the star that lit up my life, she was all I had left.''

     He smiled ''You got me now'' he said, I smiled ''That's not much is it?'' I teased, he rolled his eyes grinning ''Ha-ha-ha'' he faked laughed, and grabbed my hand we went to the living room.

    ''Vince we could hear you singing in here, so I'm pretty sure China could too'' Bret said, I smiled.

     ''Just singing to my baby'' he said, and sat in a chair bringing me with him ''Before the tour'' he clapped a hand over his mouth, I gave him a look ''What tour?''

     ''Crüe and Guns tour'' Axl announced, Vince rolled his eyes ''Save me from these idiots.''

   ''And we aren't sure but would you like too come?'' Nikki asked, I bit my lip and looked at Poison.

   C.C grinned ''We will come every so often, besides we are recording new music'' Bobby answered for him.

    C.C laughed ''Clearly Bobby will need lessons on his Bass before we go record'' he laughed, Bobby tackled him.