Chapter 5

Kiyoko POV
    A month passed by quickly, the students of Class D spent their days in debauchery. Sleeping in class, tardiness, absences, talking in class, were all commonplace.

    Today was the first day of the month which is the day we got our points, but…
“Sensei, why didn’t we get our points?” asked Yaumuchi.

“I can say with certainty that this month's points have been allotted.” she responded

“But we didn’t get any points.” he replied

“Geez, what a bunch of idiots you all are” said Sensei

“Wha-” Yaumuchi was about to respond before he was cut off.

“98 total absences and tardies. 391 incidences of talking and using of cell phones in class. I counted every infraction. In this school, your class performance is reflected in the amount of points received” she continued

    As the lecture went on we reached the explanation of class competitions, each class has a certain amount of class points. These points decide the order in which the classes are divided.
Class D had 0 points, Class C 490, Class B 650, Class A 940. Though there was one sentence Sensei said that shook the class to its core

“Only Class A will gain the 100% employment rate or guarantee of future education choice”

    This was a little hard for us to swallow, after all we were 940 class points behind Class A. I looked around the room and there were only two people who had managed to maintain their composure other than me, Horikita-san and Kouenji-kun.

    The rest of the school day went by as normal, though the atmosphere was tense. When PE came around we all went to the pool to change into swimsuits. The boys have seemed very anxious the whole time and Sotomura-kun and Yaumuchi-kun seem to be at the center of it.

    We changed and went to the pool, I immediately counted all the boys and noticed Sotomura-kun was missing. I looked up and saw that he was on the observation deck, Sakura Airi, Hasebe Haruka, and some other girls were up there as well.

“WHAT!?!” it seems like Ike-kun has also noticed Haruka-san’s act of rebellion, he fell down to his knees and cried out “I don’t get to see Hasebe’s boobs?!”

    I and all of the girls were disgusted by this, though it wasn’t a complete loss for pervert-kun, there were many girls who decided to swim regardless of the eyes of boys.
“You sure change quickly” Horikita said as she stood beside me, meanwhile the boys were making an uproar over Kushida-san’s figure.

    Upon inspection I discovered that Horikita-san had a very cute face, and a slim body. Not only that, but her breasts were not too big nor too small, they were just the right size.

“Kiyoko-san, are you by any chance into girls?”

“I swing both ways, how did you know?”

“You’ve been staring at me with perverted eyes for a while now” oh shit, I didn’t realise that

“I’m sorry”

“I don’t mind, it's better than being looked at by Ike-kun anyways.”

“Gather around everyone” our P.E teacher’s voice thunderously echoed through the pool. “Only 16 girls? Whatever it will work, we will be having a 50 meter freestyle race separated by gender, the winner of the boy’s and girl’s will get 5,000 private points as a reward, we will start with the girls group, create 4 groups of 4 and line up at the pool”

    My group was the first one which consisted of Kushida-san, Mii-chan, and Sato-san.
“Good luck, and give it your all!” Kushida-san said with a smile, I nodded in reply and got ready to swim.