Chapter 11

Kiyoko POV

    I called Ryuen-kun to meet with me in the morning and he did. Approached a bush which he directed to on the transceiver, “how much do you know?” he questioned me, he did not sound upset or distraught at all, he was more amused about how I found the transceiver and linked it to him

“I know everything, from the spying to how you plan on winning this exam”

“If you knew about it why didn’t you just play along and crush me in this exam, or are you too afraid of Class A to go on an attack?” he grinned as he said those words, however, they did not affect me.

“If you are saying such words, then you understand I plan on making a deal with you”

“Oh? And that is?”

“Crush Class A and B with me, you have already committed to your strategy. If you tell me everything that has happened so far, then I can revise that strategy into something that can even crush the strongest of those on top.”

“And if I decline?”

“I will go to Class B with this exact same proposal, though, I don’t want to do that. You are the only one I want to work with”

“It doesn’t seem like I have a choice, I have committed to this strategy after all”

    Ryuen-kun and I then talked for a while. Eventually, Ibuki-san ran up to the place where Ryuen-kun directed me. She was extremely flustered at first, though Ryuen-kun informed her about how we revised the strategy, and both of us returned to our base camp.

    We were questioned about where we had gone, though I just said I did some exploring and Ibuki-san came with me.

    I had spent the rest of the day exploring on my own, I found a ladder that descended a cliff and reached a hut that was built into the cliffside. I waited there for 5 hours when I heard footsteps coming.

    I stayed in the bush that I hid, I saw 4 figures approaching, I recognized them to be Nishi-san, Hashimoto-kun, and Machida-kun, and Naoki-san. They all descended the latter immediately after approaching it.

    It took them 20 minutes before coming up, and once they did they left to go to their next spot right away. I decided to head back because it would take until dinner time to return. Once I did I found Horikita-san sitting alone,

    I sat next to her and told her all about what I was scheming. She did not approve of me making moves without her, though it was too late to turn back now and she played along with it. Though I did not want her to make any moves alongside me.

    I did not want to retire Horikita-san without a valid reason, so I decided to keep her on the down-low. She agreed with what I was saying and agreed to stay in the camp area and protecting the card with all of her might.

    I noticed was looking kind of sick, this wasn’t entirely bad because if I did need to retire her I could justify it by pointing out her illness, I could even rough her up a bit before retiring her in order to prove my point.

    After dinner, I left once again to the meeting spot that Ryuen-kun and I were at before. This time he was accompanied by Ishizaki-kun and Albert-kun. I told him about my discoveries and he informed me of his current situation.

    He had all of the members of his class except his two best fighters retire, and he used 40 points on enough food and water for them to last the rest of the exam.

    I headed back to the camp with my new information in order to start preparing for the future. I was worried about not having enough manpower though, so I went up to Sudo-kun, and using the trust I had built with him and some bullshitting I secured his aid.