3 months Later

Selena's Pov 

its been 3 months since we lost my dad to cancer, and things have slowly returned back to the normal my mother and brothers are still in LA I am still with Devin and currently on tour I am happy with where everything is going. Devin and I miss each other when we are away from one another but its nice to count down the days when we see each other and just spend 2 days without anyone bothering us. I was currently flying from Seattle to surprise devin in Arizona I had told him that I would not be able to see him this week because i had to make three appearances and record he was bummed out but I knew this was going to change when he saw me sitting courtside today was their opening game of the season and I was excited to be attending seeing him in his element. I was taken out of my thoughts as he called me on facetime. 

D: Hi babygirl hows the flight from Seattle to LA going 

S: Hi babe its going we should be arriving soon, i need to change on the plane and make sure i am not spotted once i leave the plane because we are surprising the fans so I'm about to do that 

He smiled at me and said "I miss you so much babygirl but i know the lives we live are crazy busy I'm just glad we can make it work" 

I smiled and said "D you are my main priority when it comes to making sure you and my family are mentally okay with me being gone so much I will always make my schedule work around yours even if it means me flying and only seeing you for a couple of hours, yes this tour has been amazing but we will make it work we have made it this far we can keep going loverboy" he smiled and i blew him a kiss and said "play hard tonight, make me proud and be safe out there you hear me" he smiled and said "you got it babe ill call you after the game tonight" we said our goodbyes and I was rushed to the bathroom to change into my devin booker jersey and jeans and nikes I decided to go casual because I didn't feel like unpacking my luggage. once i was done getting ready I made my way back to my seat and they announced we would be landing in 5 mins. I was excited to see devin i missed him so much. We landed and I spotted the cars outside the plane I decided to throw a blanekt over my entire body covering my face and ran to the car the last thing I needed was to be spotted and devin finding out i was here. I laughed as i made into the car because of how silly i looked. We began driving to the arena, while I was talking to my security guard we made it and i told him "can you show them my phone and give them our secret name" we laughed because we had to give a secret name so devin or any of the players because they had access to the guest list to see wh would be showing up to the game.  I waited in the car till all of the players were out on the court warming for the national anthem when my security tapped on the window and said its time. We made our way into the arena and I spotted a few fans they freaked out and waved crossing fingers no one would turn this way. We ended up making our way to the courtside seats when I heard everyone screaming I knew i couldn't hide anymore I came out from behind my security team and walked besides them and made eye contact with CP he smiled and i did the same and made it to our seats. I was lucky to have my security team sit next to me I was talking to them as we saw a camera being put in front of me and my secirty guard covering until they asked me if they could introduce and put me on the jumbo screen i laighed and said sure, before i knew it they yelled saying we have a special guest sitting courtside Ms. Selena everyone I looked at the camera smiled, waved and blew a kiss when the camera went away I looked back at the court and made eye contact with devin and mouthed "surprise" and winked he laughed and his coach told him to come say hi. He came running to me and hugged me the fans went insane i pulled back and kissed him on the lips and said "i wouldn't miss it for anything in the world d" he smiled and said "ill see you after" i nodded and made it back to my seat people from behind me were tapping my guards to take a picture i didn't want to me rude so i told them during half time i was here as a supportive girlfriend and wanted to keep that thankfully they understood. I was laughing and enjoying the game devin was on fire tonight i was beyond proud of him he was giving it his all. before I knew it it was half time and i made my way to the fans who wanted pictures and took some and then made my way back to my seat and told my guards no more pictures and they understood. this was one of the things that came with what i did for a living i could never not go out in public without being stopped which i loved but sometimes i want my own bubble. we continued watching the game and before we knew it the suns won and they left the court, my guards began making a way for me to make it back down to the car but it was getting a little crazy so the arena security took us through the locker room exit as we were following them devin called me and said "come to the locker i have media and then ill be out" i agreed and told the security guard and they took us to the locker room entrance. once we made it my guards and i began singing and joking around, I like this team because they knew how to have fun when we were not in crowded places they made tour fun as well. I was racing with one of them when my other guards said "enough" we stopped and i said "i keep forgetting you are the dad of the group keep it up and you'll be replaced" he laughed and said "someone is waiting for you" i turned around and saw devin smiling i ran to him and jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek. he pulled me down and grabbed my face and kissed me my guards make a yuck sound and i gave them the finger we all laughed. 

D: i have media should be out in 10 mins tops how long do i have you for 

S: how does 1 full week sound smirking at him 

he smiled and said "sounds amazing babygirl" he kissed me before pulling away and going to the next room. my guards and i continued messing around until i looked them and said I'm getting a few lyrics i need some quietness they stopped talking and i began humming and typing on my phone. 

before i knew it i was singing softly once i was done writing the lyrics while pacing back and forth i didn't know devin and cp were standing there looking at me. I stopped when i got another lyric and began singing it and humming melodies until one of my guards sneezed. I looked at him and said "come on zach i lost it but bless you" he laughed and said "I'm sorry i couldn't hold it that sounds good though are you going to record it" i sjmiled and saw devin and said "on a week break, i may ask my boyfriend if i can go to a studio to mess with it" devin hugged me and kissed my forehead and introduce me to cp and said "my kids are fans of yours" i smiled and and said "facetime them" he looked surprised and said "really" and i nodded devin kissed my again and we were taken out of our own little world when i heard cp say daddy has a surprise he gave me the phone and i saw the little ones fraking out screaming and crying I smiled and said hi to them and told them dad would have VIP and backstage tickets to my show here in Arizona and they cried more before giving cp back his phone. I asked cp to give his information to zach and that he would email him the tickets alongside backstage passes. we began making our way towards devins car when he pulled me aside and said "are you going with me or them" i smiled and said "you they will just follow us to your house and then go to their airbnb and relax until i need them" i walked up to zach and the other two guards and told them "I'm heading with devin, i shouldn't need you guys for the rest of the week enjoy this break go home and if i need help ill call in devins security." hugged all of them and we parted ways. Devin opened the door to his car and we began our journey to his house, i kpet playing with the back of his neck and telling him how much i missed him. he kpet smiling at me and made it to his house. Once we made it I was terrified of his dog until he told his dog to sniff me and be nice and got all cuddly. Devin pulled my luggage to his bedroom and i went up to him and pushed him on the bed straddling him. Kissing him with so much passion, i needed that  i was ready to show him how much i missed him i decided to take things to the next level and kiss his cheek and then his neck leaving him a mark, he grabbed my butt and squeezed it causing me to yelp he laughed and kissed my neck and i sat completely on his manhood and began moving my hips feeling him get hard beneth me i was a moaning mess until he pulled away kissed me again and then went to my ear and said "are you sure babygirl" i pulled his face back and said yes. 

clothes began to fly off of our bodies before i knew it I was on the bed with devin kissing my neck i pulled on his hair and told him "please d" he looked at me and smirked. We all knows what happened after this. 

It felt so good to wake up in his arms we had been apart for a long time and we both knew that we needed this. I wish we didn't live hectic lives but we do and we both love the things we do but sometimes I know that he wishes he didnt have to share me with the entire world, but there is not much we can do but take it one day at a time and see where life takes us. I didnt want to wake him up I decided to kiss his cheek and get out of bed and go into the restroom to shower and brush my teeth and begin to get ready for the day. I knew that I would be here for one week but I also knew that I needed to at least squeeze in my workouts so I did not fall out of schedule once my break was over.