Date Night Out - Kardashian Curse

Devin's Pov

This is what Selena and i both needed to be together without me sharing her with the entire world, waking up to her in my arms made me realize that I am in love with her. You can tell that it is still taking time for both of us to get used to only seeing eachother when we have free time and if we can make it work during our free time. I do sometimes wish that she was a normal human being and not someone in the publics eye but i also understand that she is doing what she loves the most and i shouldnt be selfish about it and make her feel like she has to pick because the same way that she supports me 100 i want to do the same to her. I am currently back home after my morning workout planning a nice romantic date night just her and i after tonights game. She only has two more nights with me before she heads back on tour something that she loves and i know she cant wait to get back and make everyone happy. Selena is currently in the gym working out before we head out to the arena for my game tonight. I was taken out of my thoughts when i saw an alert on my phone come up. I figure it might have been selena so i opened the message without looking at the name. 

KJ: I miss you, and i know you and i had fun two weeks ago when we met up for dinner. Im in town tonight wanna grab dinner after your game that i will be attending? 

I sighed i knew who that was and i knew that this was going to cause trouble see the thing is that last week I was out for dinner with CP and his family and we ran into Kendall and her sister. Kendall came up to our table and asked if she can take a picture but I declined out of respect for my girl but she didnt leave she stayed with us and insisted we went out to the club with her so we did nothing happened but she did try to kiss me and dance all up on me when i noticed her motives i decided to leave, leaving cp and his family with kendall. I didnt want to risk losing the girl that i am in lovve with the most. But i also feel guilty because i didnt tell her and i kept this from which i am surrprised that there are no pictures of all of us at dinner and the club. I might have to talk to selena after the game tonight i dont want to be the reason why our relationship has issuses becasue i didnt tell her what had happened. 

Selena's Pov

It was nice to get out of schedule for a couple of days and sleep in a little longer than the normal time that i wake up. I was wrapping up my workout and making my way back to devin's house when I was taken out of my thoughts by a tweet that kendall had made. 

Kendall: Will be at the sun's game tonight! Let's go Dbook, will be cheering you on see you soon. 

I contemplated on calling devin but decided not too because i wanted him to be focused on tonights game he needed to have his head in the right place. I also knew that Kendall was very sneaky and messy with nba players which I knew not to pay too much attention to her tweet because i knew devin loved me and he wouldnt do anything to hurt me. I decided to ignore it and make my way to the house. 

Once I got home it was super quiet and only bane was in the living room, I decided to go into devin's bedroom get clothes so I can shower, as I made it into the bedroom I noticed the shower was on I figured why not surprise my man and join him. I made my way into the shower and I hugged him from behind and said "hi baby" he sighed and turned around and hugged me and kissed my lips. 

S: how are you feeling mentally where you at D

he sighed and replied "im okay just preparing myself for the game and focusing on that only" 

S: win or loose i will be proud of you, just make sure you give it your all and give it 100 percent babe

i leaned up and kissed him and we both began taking our shower, despite me telling him no on squeezing in a quickie he got what he wanted. I laughed and yelled at him when we got out because he was trying to be funny and say we had time for another round. I looked at him and said "Devin if you dont get dressed and ready to leave within the next 10 minutes you will not get any until I come back" he laughed and began getting dressed so we can head out. I was not sure why but i had this gut feeling that I couldnt shake away as if something was going to happen but I wasnt sure. I decided not to focus on it and began getting dressed I wore black skinny pants my black ankle boots and Devin's Jersey.  I was ready in less than 10 mins I made my way downstairs fed  bane as i waited for devin to come downstairs and tell me it was time to head out. I was laughing because bane was eating like he had not been fed in weeks. I was taken out of my thoughts when Devin came downstairs and told me it was time to head out. I grabbed all of my things and followed devin to the car. When we got in the car I noticed that his phone was blowing up so I decided to be silly and make a joke about it .