Happy Birthday Book

Devin's Pov 

Waking up this morning in bed I was expecting to find my daughter, and baby mama but i didnt see either of them. I got up and made my way toward the restroom did my hygiene for the day. As i started making my way towards the kitchen i started hearing singing and giggles, ugh those were the giggle that would make our days better. I was happy and content with the sigh that was in front of me. this very moment i knew that i wanted to marry selena and make her my wife, i didnt want to mess it up again ever. bringing our daughter into the world is what made me realized that i didnt want her to grow up the way i did, she needed me and she needed her mama. I took my phone out to take a picture of it and went behind and hugged her waist causing naveah to look at me and squeal. "tell dada happy birthday babygirl" i smiled as sel told naveah that. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek while sel kissed me on the lips. I looked at both of my girls, and kissed both of their foreheads while saying "blessed to be alive another year, this time with two more important women in my life who love me" Selena smiled and said "take your dauighter and ill come get both of you when breakfast is ready and well eat together" i kissed her one more time before grabbing my daughter and taking her to the backyard to see the sun. I put naveah on the grass and she began taking in the day while looking ariund and being so interested in everything, i pulled her close to me again and said "babygirl i promise to make your mama my wife soon" she looked at me and smiled. I was tajen out my thoughts when i saw sel come outside and say "breakfast is ready for the birthday boy and babygirl mama has your food" i admired selena for giving up her bdoy to carry our daughter, and continue to feed our daughter. There were days where she felt like stopping breastfeedding because of the amount of pain it would cause her. She would have her moment, cry about it vent to me and once I would support her and just stay there listening to her she would come back and say "i cant give up she needs me right now " it was the little things that i had started picking up on. She had the new mama glow and i was loving every moment of it. Once wee made itback inside I looked at the table and saw all of my favorites, i was in haven looking at all of my favorite things on table and boy was i glad i didnt have an early game today. 

Sel's Pov 

I knew that today the team would be singing happy birthday for devin in front of the entire arena today, and he would want nothing more than to have naveah and i there. I was alittle scared of taking her out of the house because of the amount of pressure that would come from dealing with the paps but also putting her in such a scary situation such at an early age. I knew that this was definetly my mommy instincts kicking in but after talking to my mom earlier she said we couldnt keep her in a bublle as much as we wanted too, we needed to introduce her to the world. After that conversation i made the decision to surprise devin by me and naveah attending the game. We began eating and i told him "i hope you have a good birthday and remember that we love you we shall celebrate more tonight" i winked at him and got up to kiss him, causing naveah to squeal we noticed that every time i would kiss him or get attention from devin, she would get mad and freak out. We found it cute but now i was starting to think that my own daughter was jealous of her mama getting some love from her dada. "she is definitely your  daguher" I gave him the evil eye and said "devin dont even start that whole attitude is you" he laughed walked behind me hugging me kissing my neck saying"thank you for the birthday breakfast baby" i smiled and kissed him causing our daughter to loose her shit and cry out for her dad. i looked at devin and said "yet you call me dramatic" he laughed and said "your daughter babe" i threw a towel at him and said "go calm your daughter".  I began cleaning the house while devin got some bonding time with our daughter and haven, as i was making my way towards the bedroom i caught my bags from my previous online shopping experience i had done. I began pullling out all of the things i got and saw the perfect set of lingere i would be using tonight i put that away and put it inside my dresser would devin would not go in unitl it was his turn to do laundry. I noticed a package from the suns organization it was two jerseys one for me and one for babygirl. I couldnt help but smile at the onsie jersey that had devins number. I knew tonight would mean a lot to him and he knew nothing about it. I was taken out of my thoughts when i saw devin come into the room and said" i gotta get ready to head out babe gotta practice before the game" i smiled and hugged hime  saying "go kick ass baby we will be cheering you on from home" he sighed and said '"i wish you both could be there" i kissed him and said "soon babyboy we just need to wait a little longer her doctor said" he kissed me and babygirl one more time and made his way towards the closet to get his things and head out. I was texting his brother davon to make sure that his actual gift the car was ready to and had been placed in devin's parking spot once he arrived. He had confirmed the car had been parked was waiting for its new owner, devin would be carpooling with Chris today which made it easier to get the car set up  i was grateful for them to be here helping me make devins birthday present extra memorable. The minute he had left I began getting ready while babgirl was put down for a nap she needed a nap before all of the attention and comotion she would be getting from the game tonight. I was getting myself ready while packing up all of her things that she would need, i had gotten her the cutest earphones that she would have all night on so her ears wouldnt hurt.