bringing her home only to leave her

Devins pov
Selena and baby girl are getting discharged today we are excited to finally be going home. Selena has been saying how she's tired of being in the hospital and missing haven. I couldn't help but look at her and admire her strength her beauty and her emotions. The amount of times she's cried thanking me for giving her our daughter has made me realized that we both needed neveah more than anything else in this worlds. I was waiting for Selena to come out of the restroom so o was checking on babygirl making sure she's strapped up and covered from paps trying to get her picture taken too soon. Selena and I both agreed that we would want to take wait a little longer on showing her face to the world. We both made the announcement on social media with her birthdate.  Selena's tweet was :daddy's twin, happy birthday to both of my babies. Who wouldn't want to share a birthday with their daddy" I retweeted her tweet and added "daddy's twin and cheers to the strongest mama who continues to show me how strong of a woman she really is." I was taken out of my thoughts when selena walked over to me leaned her head in my shoulder as both continued to admire our little one. She was ready to go home and see our first new born and i knew that both our families were ready to meet the newest addition to the family as well. the nurse made her way inside the room one last time and gave us all the paperwork for babygirl and selena before picking up babygiurls car seat and selenas hand on my other and began walking towards the exit of the hospital. I could sense selena was nervous because of the amount of paps that were waiting for us outside. I was grateful that we told both of our security teams to come support us getting out of the hospital into the car and making sure we got home stress free. I could tell that was one of selenas main concerns that she didn't want cameras in her face nor babygirls. As we approached the doors, we saw our team having a straight path for us to get inside the car smoothly. I opened the door to the back seat let selana go in first and then put babygirl inside. Paps were going their best to get a piocure of babygirl but i was glad selena covered her entire car seat and they were not able to steal a glimpse at her. Once i knew they were both strapped in safely i made my way to the drivers seat and began driving. Selena noticed that i was driving slower than i usually do, she made a comment "babygirl at the pace daddy is driving it'll take hours until you can meet both your grandmas." i laughed and said "daddy is driving cautiously because he has his two queens in the car" i looked at her through the mirror and she was smiling. I knew this was the one i needed to marry. Her mama glow was starting to show the way she smiled and felt so content with just staring at babygirl. The minute we arrived home our team made sure that no paps were going to block our driveway. so it was an easy smooth way inside the house. I could tell selena was tired she was dozing in and out of sleep the entire way home. Once I parked the car I managed to get out and get babygirl out while waking up selena to get inside the house. 

Selena's Pov

Tired was understatement, I was in a lot of pain my body was sore, my boobs were in a lot of pain so the minute we got home i went straight into naveha's room and grabbed my pump. I needed to pump all the milk if not my pain would not go away. I was nervous for Haven meeting babygirl i didn't want to be a part of that moment because i knew devin would want to make that connection between both of them alone. I was not prepared for the downside of emotions i would be feeling, it had been two days since i gave birth and my body was on an emotional rollercoaster ride. I was happy one minute, sad the next one and wanting to hide and not come out. I knew this was normal and all part of the downside of giving birth. 

Devin's Pov

We have been home for about two weeks now and babygirl has been growing and changing non stop, selena says that she reminds her of my when i was a baby but i see all of her in babygirl. Defenintely her mamas twin I knew the moment i laid my eyes on her that I would be screwed. she has selenas big beautiful eyes that shine at anyone and can light up your day all morning. I was happy to have her here with us , she is the light of our worlds and i know selena has been feeling all sorts of emotions but the bond that she has between naveah and her is incredible.