Away Games = Crazy EX BF Drama

Selena 

Dropping off devin was harder than i had imagined it to be, i knew that i needed to be strong for him but after giving birth no one talks about the emotional state that you are after what your body goes through. I had been dealing with a ball of emotions i could be happy one minute, sad the next and then upset. I had been in communication with my doctor and she told me it was normal and that i needed to let my body heal on its own time. I knew that devin knew i was going through this because he was doing his best to be there for me when i felt sad or had the urge to cry and when i was getting overwhelmed he would do his best to get naveah an have her until i was ready to come back. I knew babygorl would be nice to mama i surely hope so, on the way back i kept singing to her and she enjoyed my singing just like haven did, they were both falling asleep as we were reaching home. I was nervous to back on social media because i knew that everyone would be asking for pictures or updates on me and babygirl but i thought it was time to let the world know that we were okay. 

Text message :

S: just made it home baby, have a safe flight and let me know when you land and make it safely to your hotel we love you you dada. 

Twitter: 

The amount of messages and love we have been receiving from both sides of fans, says how much you all love us. babygirl, dada, haven and i are all doing well and adjusting lovely to being a family of 4. babygirl, haven and i wishing daddy good luck and a massive win this game

I was taken out of my thought when i heard naveah cooing in the back seat, i knew she was waking up and it would be a good time to take her out of her seat and go inside the house, i got myself out and then went to let out haven both of us making our ways towards babygirl to get her out. the minute she saw us as we opened the door she kept smiling ugh iw was so obsbesd with her.  "hola mi bebe hermosa" "lets go inside" i was thankgil for covering her face because we keep hearing pictures being snapped by paps that were waiting outside the house trying to get a picture of her. 

Devin's Pov

Onve we arrived we made our way to the hotel room, got covid tested and then were sent to rest and relax for the game tomorrow. I called selena and naveah on facetime and they were both smiling at me i knew they would be okay until i arrived naveah had the best mama in town no doubt. As i was getting ready for bed i had a message from CP 

CP3: Hey man i heard that Kendall is back to dating Ben and shes been saying things to him to cause hi to be rough tomorrow stick to the ball game and only the game. You are winning back home don't forget that. 

I sighed to myself i didn't need this shit unnecessary drama because she cant move on and let me live my life alone and in peace with my family. I knew that tomorrow he would probably try to start some shit with me but i needed to keep my mind focus and prepared for anything. I didn't want to tell selean anything because i knew that she would worry and freak out and she didn't need to be worrying about this when she is currently dealing with her emotions not being in tacked. I knew that she needed to take some time for herself in order to be able to come back to her normal self. I was worried about leaving her alone too much her doctor did tell us to keep an eye out for her because a lot of women tend to keep all of their emotions to themselves and not talk o anyone and then lash out on their loved ones or begin falling into depression. I salute women a lot more. and appreciate everything that they go through. 

Selena's Pov 

Babygirl did so well last night she only woke up one time throughout the night that was too eat and then cudlle with mama. I was excited because today we would be watching devin's game on the TV in the movie theatre. I figured we could watch it in there and then watch a movie together i loved enjoying one on one time with my little mama. I couldn't shake the feeling that something felt off, but then again iwasnt thinking too much about it because my emotions were all over the place still. We were able to talk to devin this morning on facetime we wished him good luck on his game and told him we couldn't wait for him to be back home. I was getting everything ready while babugirl was doing tummy time and cooing at haven while he was protecting his baby sister. these two together will be giving devin and i headaches i can already see them getting in to trouble together and haven going along to everything that naveah wants him to do, I also hope one day we can give her a sibling because i loved growing up knowing that i had siblings around me all the time never felt the void of being alone because i was always with them. And the love you have for your siblings is something different that you can not put into words.