Done with the bubble 8 months

Fast forward to eight months
Devins POV
The team didn't advance to the finals this year, it helped us realize what it was that we needed to do to improve for the next season. I was in the middle of packing up my things to head back home to my Girls, I can't believe I've been away for two months straight I've missed my girls. Selena is currently 8 months pregnant and she is looking like she is about to give birth any day now but we still have a few more weeks to go. She's been having more frequent mental breakdowns as she gets closer towards giving birth, her doctor said it was normal because of the changes her body is going through . There is not one day on FaceTime where she doesn't cry and tells me how much she wishes I was s Home both of our moms are driving her crazy in a good way. She just misses me being there to comfort her when she feels baby girl kick. And lately baby girl has been giving her mommy a hard time. I knew that I would need till get in some practice while she is still expecting but once baby Gets here it'll be all about baby bonding and I can't wait for that. Once I had finished packing I left the room and onto the bus so I can head to the plane I was literally counting down the hours before I could see my girls and haven I missed all three of them.

Selena's POV
Nobody ever told me that being pregnant with a basket ball players child would be this difficult I can't see my feet anymore my tummy is huge and I'm starting to take over Devins closet attire because my shirts are no longer fitting me I have two more months I just hit 8 and I can't wait for her to get here there are some days where I just want her out but then I remind myself I need to wait it out but then there are either days where I mentally break down because I miss my old body. I remember calling devein and crying to him because I couldn't see my toes anymore, he laughed a little and I hung up because I felt like he was making fun of me it was definitely the hormones doing the talking and not me. I'll tell you that he called me and I didn't pick up because I was so upset that he would laugh at me. Lol the joys of pregnancy I'll give you that much. I couldn't help but wonder who would she look like, would she be Devins twin or mamas twin. Haven was in love with my tummy and baby girl alrwady everytime I would lay down on the couch he would make sure to put his head infront of my tummy and kiss it. I can't wait to see these two grow up I always had dogs growing up and I want the same for my baby girl. I've been getting a lot of bonding time with her, but I also have been having more of a hard time sleeping now I can't seem to get comfortable devin is coming home tonight and I can't wait: I've been counting down the hours until I get to hug him and kiss him. I haven't told him fue to him having to be out in the bubble but I've got my lawyers handling it already, Kendall has been blowing up my messages everytime she can talking about how I took devin from her wnd how I need to sleep with one eye open, I was done when she threaten me I called my team then and there and told them they needed to handle this matter privately without anyone knowing and devin either I wanted him to be focused on the Ames and not this. I know he's going to be upset because I didn't tell him about it but he'll understand once he hears my logic and reasoning for not telling him. Although I feel like he might n on ow because his security team tells him everything everytime I was crying he would call me minutes later wnd ask me what was wrong so I wouldn't be surprised if he knows already. Baby girls nursery is almost done I'm waiting for devin to get him so he can finish setting it up. He wants to make sure that he's included which I love that about him.  Plus I couldn't do much anymore because my bump was literally in the way of everything, I couldn't even wash diashes without it being in the way I was very grateful for both of our moms to be here with us. I knew that I wouldn't have been able to do this alone without them: I have asked both of them that if they would like to stay they can or they can come back once she is here, my mom wants to go back home and will come back down once the time is closer with my siblings. Devins mom will do the same they want to go back home and relax and give devin and i our time according to both our moms. I was looking at the house and cleaning little sections when I heard the gate alarm ring, I wasn't sure why it would ring if I wasn't expecting anyone here tonight. I decided to look at the camera and noticed it was a black suv the gate had opened meaning secuirtyblet them in: maybe it was my family surprising my because devin would be coming home tomorrow mid day. I was confused I decided to keep looking at the cameras because I was begin to get scared haven noticed and began barking despite me trying to hush him. He was not having it. When the door opened my heart dropped to my butt devin walked out I began crying and wobbled out the door my baby was home. And baby girl definitely senses that daddy was closed because she began kicking up a storm.