She's coming

Devin's Pov

I stared at Selena bounce on the ball trying to get herself into labor, we had passed her due date two days ago and babygirl had no intentions in coming early. She was showing sides of her mama's attitude selena even called it. I sat in front of selena held her hands in mind and before i knew it she began crying she needed to let it out. she was tired of being pregnant she couldn't breather, sleep she felt her boobs suffocating her let alone she missed being able to see her toes. Who knew that by her not being able to see her toes would cause her so much sadness both our moms were in their hotels waiting for us to call them saying it was time. Our doctor informed uss that it was babygirls time when she wanted to come, so we had to play the waiting game. "babygirl don't cry shell be here before you know it" she opened her eyes got off the ball and sat in between my legs and said "i cant breathe, sleep and i cant find into my clothes devin i want her out now i am miserable at this point" i kissed her head and told her "soon babygirl we just need to wait a few more days" she got up and began walking around the house i decided to take out haven for a walk. As i was getting haven ready i heard the doorbell, i went and opened it and saw chris and jada they had been stopping in almost everyday to see how she has been doing and feeling because she cant do much. Chris decided to go with me on a walk with haven while jada and selena stayed in the house catching up.

Selena's Pov

I was so thankful for jada and chris stopping by almost everyday to check in on devin and i ito see how we were doing. Jada was the best mama in thew world and ic couldn't wait to have my mini me out in the world. I looked at jada and said "if only you knew how many times I've cried this week just praying and hoping she will come out but she is not bushing" jada laughed and said "soon mama shell be here " i looked at her and said "not soon enough babygirl neds to come out daddys birthday is tomorrow and he wants a twin" jada laughed and we continued talking i was caught off guard when i began feeling pains cramping on the tumy area and my pelvin. i knew that these were false contractions so i didn't think much of it i continued to talk to jada and just keep ourselves informed on our everyday lives. The pains were getting a little stronger but not minutes apart so i looked at jada and said "i have a lot of tightness on my back and tummy can i go shower for 5 mins" she looked at me and said "yes girl ill be here just yell" i waddles my way up to my room and began undressing i turned on the water and let the heat adjust. I was not ready to come out fo the shower the minute i set foot inside. I was focusing on my breathing and just rubbing my tummy and back area. I was taken out of my thoughts when devin walked into the bathroom saying "babygirl are you okay" i smiled and said "yes coming out right now just felt a lot of tightness" he smiled and i began drying myself i put on my underwear and as i was about to put on my shorts i felt a gush of water coming down my legs. devin looked at me and asked :"baby did you just pee on yourself" i looked at him smiling and said "no get the bags lets go babygirl is coming" he shouted and helped me get dressed we made our way down the stairs to jada and chris and devin told them "I'm going to be a dad her water just broke" they clapped and cheered for us hugged both of us and told us to keep them posted. We got in the car and began making our way to the hospital we called both of our moms on the way they were excited and could not wait to come and meet their new granddaughter. I was holding onto devins hand as the contractions kept getting stronger. I was taking deep breaths but i knew this was going to go two ways quickly or take a while. "Breathe baby we are almost there" as he pulled into the hospital he got out opened my door and helped me walk inside once we were at the office they asked us for our names and i was given a wheelchair so i could be wheeled up. I was getting nervous as the pains were getting stronger. Once we had made it to the room they gave me a gown to dress into and hooked me up into all types of machines. They allowed me to eat ice chips and walk around when the nurse checked me i was only 2 cintimeters dialted . I called devin over and said "can you hold me and can we just move side to side" he smiled and helped me he was not going to leave my side and i knew that. But i wanted to make sure that he was being taken care of as well, I didn't want him to feel like it was just me being taken care of. we were moving side to side when i felt a long wave of contractions he kept giving me forehead kisses and saying "i love you you got this baby shes almost here" i looked up to him and said "kiss me" he smiled and kissed me.

A couple hours later

Devin's Pov

Selena was finally asleep she had not taken any medication and the nurses were surprised given how strong and back to back her contractions were coming. It was 8pm and babygirl was almost here selenba was 8 dilated and once we reached 10 we would begin the pushing process. I admired my girl being the strongest for herself and babygirl, i knew off the bat she was the one I needed to marry and knew she was it for me. She was the best i could ask for and i knew that i needed to marry her soon. I was taken out of my thoughts as the nurse came and said i need to check her again i hate to wake her up. I walked up to selena and kissed her forehead she began opening her eyes and i said "babygirl you need to get checked" she sighed and got ready for them to check her. The nurse did her thing and said "its time mama" a rush of emotions hit both selena and i. I looked into her eyes and said "we got this you are going to be the best mama out there to our little one baby not going anywhere you and i" she smiled and kissed me the nurse and doctor walked in and asked me to go behind selena to help her lean onto my body and continue being her rock. I did that and the doctor told her to begin pushing on her count. It didn't even take more than 9 pushes when we heard loud cries and the doctor telling us if I wanted to cut the cord. I was a crying mess looking at my baby. Selena was getting cleaned up when she looked at me and said "go with her i don't want her alone" i kissed her forehead and walked to where they were taking my baby. Once we made it back to selena she looked at me holding our babygirl and told me to come to her, she hadn't carried her and wanted too. I passed her to her mama and she looked at me and said "happy birthday daddys twin" right about then and there i lost it seeing my two girls in love and selena crying.

Selena's POV
Staring at my daughter in my arms made me realize this was the love I needed and had been waiting for my entire life. She completed my life. God knew I needed a shooting star and he sent us an angel. I looked at devin watching him admire both his daughter and h together. I looked at him and said "happy birthday to both my babies" he smiled and leaned forward kissing my lips and then baby girls forehead. We were taken out of our thoughts when the nurse came in and asked us if we had a name. I looked over at devin smirking because he picked out her name. He looked at the nurse and said " nevaeh skye booker" the nurse admired the name and complimented us. I decided to have devin do skin to skin contact so I could call our moms on FaceTime they have been dying to meet baby girl.

We couldn't wait to go home and be an actual family. I would be lying if I wouldn't say I' wasn't nervous. I'm thankful devin is taking some time off and he will be able to help me. Baby girl owns our hearts devin has not stopped holding her kissing her reminding her how much she is loved. God this man is blessing and I'm thankful he gets to be my baby daddy.