The Morning Of Pt. 1

(TW: fluff, and y'all know I can't have a fckn chapter w/o someone making out so, arousal)

Owls are screeching melodically along to the the soft echo of the classic rock music playing in the common room, making its way through the dark wooden doors, and the smell of fresh autumn air blowing through the lightly open window tickles the couples toes as they slowly regain their conscious.

Harry grunts, and turns his body towards Draco, breathing in the scent of his neck.

Draco turns his head towards Harry, and rests his nose on Harry's uncontrollable black hair.

"Rhmmmm," Harry squeezes his eyes shut, and moves closer to Dracos half naked body, "Babyy" He mumbles into the other boys skin suit.

The blond, however, doesn't respond. He's too busy organizing costumes in dream land.

As a result of this, Harry opens his eyes, and lifts his body from the warm madress, looking at his handsome boyfriend.

"Babe.." He whispers, admiring his very own sleepy-head. "I won't even bother then, It's saturday anyways" his mumble is barely audible.

Harry lays back down next to Draco, and as a response, the blonde puts his hand behind his black haired head, hugging his face into the crook of his neck.

"Mh, thks" Draco tries, and softly kisses his boyfriends head.

"Aw c'mon babe.." Harry looks up at his adorable blond, who's mouth is still shaped ready for a kiss, "...You're so cute when you're sleepy" he reaches up and kisses his pursed lips gently, their noses briefly touching. 

"Not-.. Not cute" Draco sleepily stutters, the T more of a pause, before a tired exhale. "Kisses" He somehow manages to sloppily kiss Harrys entire scalp.

A soft laugh escapes past his lips, "Yes, very cute" Harry lets his lips nourish Dracos neck and cheek, all the way up to his mouth. When Draco doesn't kiss back, he stops, "No kisses if you're sleeping" 

Draco sterdily opens his eyes, "I'm awake," he blinks tiredly, "Now, kisses" He slides his hand from Harrys hair to his waist, softly caressing his muscles on the way there, pressing his own lips against the green eyed one's. 

"Hmmm, there you are" Harry comments mid-kiss, gesturing for Draco to roll on top of him. 

He does as asked, and slides his tongue over his own lips, greeting Harrys butterbeer flavored one half-way. The blond slides his hands back into the other boys hair, positioning himself gently on Harrys hips before kissing his neck passionately.

Harry feels his eyes flair a little, his chest meeting Draco's, and he positions his hands on Dray's round arse, squeezing just enough for a light preassure to appear on Harrys lower stomach. "We should get you tested tomorrow." He whispers in his boyfriends light pink ear.

Draco stops kissing his neck, and look at his boyfriends sparkly eyes, "Why?" Slight confusion mixed with lust and nervousness dance across his face, glistering in his eyes. 

"Oh, I dunno," Harry smirks, gesturing towards both their lower halfs, "It's a little hard to wait" 

Draco smirks, "Oh really?" Their lips briefly touch, releasing just enough dopamine to continue, "I'll do it then," Dracos hand finds a strand of Harry's hair, playfully twirling it around itself, following the pattern of the pre-existent curl, "Your hair is so soft by the way"

"Really?" 

"Yeah" Draco relaxes his body on top of Harry's, like a hot-guy-sandwich without anything in the middle. 

Harry looks his cuddly boyfriend in the eyes, "Are you worried?" He asks.

Confusion is clear in Draco's eyes, "About what?"