The Morning Of Pt. 2

TW: cute ass wlw

Pansy had woken up before the sun had fully lit the early morning sky, and before the stars had once again hid under an invisibility cloak of sunlight. It wasn't that early tho, since fall seems to be right around the corner.

Her eyes had been strangely corporative considering the time and last nights events, but she had come to the conclusion that the alcohol had made her sleep twice as deep as usual, before getting up and brushing her teeth.

She picks up her phone, that's been charging by her bedside all night, and makes an awful lot of noice trying to find her small speaker. Eventually she gives up, and goes into the empty common room, to locate the record player on one of the longer sides of the oval room. She looks through the gathering of records for a while before she finds something she likes.

The record player turns on easily, and she slides the old-fashioned CD lookalike out of its black and yellow cover. The puzzle assembles perfectly as the record falls onto the player, and Pansy slides the needle on top of the third banner. Soon a well-known song about some young dudes is playing thru mediocre speakers in the common room.

Pansy allows the melody to flow through her as she moves her body along with the rhythm of the howling.

"Why on earth are you playing music at 8am on a sunday?" Hermione asks, having emerged from the two girls' shared bedroom.

"Well first of all, it's Saturday, and second of all, it's a great way to start your day" Pansy walks towards the tired and slightly grumpy 18 year old, and takes her hands. "Now, dance with me" She says, hopelessly dragging her girlfriend across the common room in a calm swaying back and forth to the melody of their ancestors.

"You know what," Hermione steps away from Pansy, "I will dance with you, but only if I get to choose the music" she says, a tired smirk plastered on her exhausted face.

Pansy agrees, mostly happy that her girlfriend wants to dance with her.

Hermione walks to the gathering of records, quickly scanning the different albums before concluding that none of this music was good. She then dissapears into their bedroom, and reemerge from there holding a vinyl of her own, wrapped in old white paper.

"Whats that?" Pansy asks.

"Oh you'll see" Hermione smiles, walking past her curious girlfriend before gracefully sliding the record out of the standard wrapping.

She assembles the very same puzzle as Pansy, but when she slides the needle onto the record a whole different genre is playing.

"Woah, you really like this stuff?" Pansy looks at Hermione with big eyes. Hermione nods. "How come you mever told you had such cool music taste?"

Hermione walks up to her and grabs her hands, swinging her around. "How come you never asked?" she says, smiling.

The two slowly dance to the soft sound of slow guitar riffs and cigarette addicted voices desperately singing to their women.

"But to be honest it's my dads. I took this one before I left last year. When I had to.. You know" Hermione looks down at her feet before reuniting her eyes with Pansys. "So I would never forget them too"

Pansy nods, "It's really beautiful" she smiles contently, "Just like you." An orange tinted blush spreads across Hermiones golden cheeks, and she looks down.

"You know I've always thought my mind was more beautiful than me" Hermione whispers, resting her arms on Pansys neck so they're dancing a little closer.

Pansys sharp green eyes soften in contact with Miones brown ones, "Who says one is more than the other? It's not a competition" she says.

Hermione closes her eyes and lean her head backwards, breathing in the smell of the early fall morning. "That's pretty brilliant you know" she smiles, looking back down at Pansy. "Someone should write that down"