Truth Or Dare Guys? Pt 1

(Third person, Draco POV)

"... What are your thoughts on that Draco?" Draco only hears Hermione's voice say his name, and is left clueless.

"... What?" Hermione smiles at him leaving him confused.

"I was just asking you what your thoughts and expectations for the life  after hogwarts was?" Draco thought about the question for a bit. I can't answer that honestly he knew he couldn't. They would think he was mad! Him, a former death eater, teaching 11 year olds potions!? Never! And then there is his secret wish, to marry Harry Potter, and live with him at hogwarts.
Draco just takes a bite of his food instead of answering.

"No thoughts at All?" Harry's wondering voice says, slowly, as to not scare Draco away.

"Well... I... I would like to do something with potions... Or becoming a healer... Maybe a combination..." He silently says.

"Well thats wonderfull! I was thinking of becoming a charms teacher, or at least helping!"Hermione says.

"Yeah! And I don't wanna be an auror anymore! I've had action enough for a life time! So i was thinking of becoming the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher! I've already kinda tryed anyways!" Harry says happily.

"And I wanna be a herbology teacher but yall guessed that already!" Neville stumbles.

"Yeah i definetly wanna be a healer, thats for sure!" Pansy says, and a suprised Hermione looks at her.

"Really? How Come?" She asks, as Draco wanders back into his mind, wondering why nobody asked him about the whole sexuality thing, since he did say that Luna was correct, when she thought he was gay. But maybe that was Harry's question for him? He feels butterflies in his stomach when that thought crosses his mind.

He wants to talk to me. Draco snaps out of his mind, just in time to get up from dinner with the others.

As they walk down the corridor, a bit away from gryffendor tower, Draco falls a bit behind the others. He feel something around his leg, and when he turns around, a group of  6'th year students meets his gaze.

"What's wrong death eater? Scared? There is no dear Daddy here! No voldemort to kill everyone Who doesn't obey! But Who is here then? On hogwarts? You! You are dangerous!" Draco is speechless, and he only want to do one thing in that moment.  Cry. He wants to cry, break down, show EVERYBODY how much he hates his past, cry out to them, WHY he did Those horrible things. But all he does instead is saying:

"I Know..." he falls to the ground, thinking that even his body was letting him down, then realising that he had been jinxed.
His haters was now also on the floor, jinxed, with the same jinx as himself, as Harry comes running into his eyesight.

"What is going on here!" his voice is full of fury, and he is yelling quite loudly causing a scene. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"We just don't want our friends to be Hurt by a death eater!" Harry couldn't contain his anger now.

"FORMER! Death eater! He was forced into that shit! I know! I was forced too! I didn't choose to be the chosen one! He didn't choose to be a death eater!" Draco is on the edge of tears right now, realising that Harry actually likes him, defends him.

"But Harry-"

"DONT! Call me by my first name If you don't accept my friends, and their mistakes! I WILL talk to professor Mcgonnagell about this!" Harry lets the 6'th years go, and sit down next to Draco. "You alright?" He asks, voice soft.

"Um... No, not-... Not really" Draco looks up at Harry to see a pair of concerned emerald green eyes look into his shiny silver ones. He looks away, a blush creeping up his neck.