Wakey Wakey Sunshine~

(TW: flirting, sexual talk, gay fluff)

(Third person, Hermione POV)

"Goodnight love~" Hermione heard Pansy say before she fell into deep sleep, cuddling even more up to her.

~~~~~~~

Hermione opened her eyes slightly, a stinging pain implanted in the back of her head as she looked up at the sleeping girl she was cuddling with."Hmmm..." she hums sleepily and plants a smol kiss on Pansys neck, right behind her ear as she whispered: "Wakey wakey, sunshine~" in her ear, and Pansy embraced Hermione in a soft hug.

"Hey love~" Pansy whispered, voice hoarse, as she unleashed Hermione from the hug. Hermione scrunched her nose as the headache got slightly worse. "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine just-... Just a small headache... Thanks though" Hermione said, though Pansy still seemed worried.

"Like a hangover headache or like I'm-Getting-Sick headache?" Pansy said, voice slightly clearer and eyebrows scrunched together slightly.

"Just a hangover, Im sure its nothing... Can you get me a spoon of Vanilla though?" Pansy sighed with relief and reached for a spoon.

"A bit early for that, don't you think?" Pansy giggled, grabbing a spoon and opening the box. "Here" she says, and hands over the ice cream.

"Thanks love." Hermione digs into the ice cream, not noticing how flustered Pansy is, before she looks up mid sentence.

"I swear this really hel-. Are you okay darling?" Pansy nose and ears turn pink, and she fiddles with her pj's.

"I'm fine, I'm good, I'm great really, yeah I'm good. No worries." she says and smiles at Hermione.

"you sure?-" Pansy's eyes widened slightly before she rolled them, leaning forward and passionately kissing Hermione on the lips. She was towered over Hermione like a tiger, seductively caressing her soft skin before parting their lips.

"I'm truly fine darling~" Hermione's eyes were wide and her cheeks were tinted with a brush of steamy pink, a small "O- okay" dancing over her lips.

A whistle could be heard from what was Ron's bed earlier, now housing Harry and Draco's entwined bodies. "Getting steamy already, huh ladies?" Draco says, a smirk wide over his lips, Harry's body leaned against Draco's in the bed. Hermione looked in Pansy's eyes, searching for an answer, before the sentence leaving Pansy's lips turned her cheeks a dark red, and emptied her lungs of air. 

"No this is room temperature darling, Steamy is much more intense" Pansy says, winking at Hermione, the two boys in the background sending each other shocked and impressed looks. 

"Well, I guess we should leave you two to it then. We'll go get some breakfast, right Harry?" Draco says with an agreeing Harry next to him, and they walk hurrilly across the room to get some food, and give the girls a little privacy. 

Hermione had laid down on the floor, and Pansy is sitting lightly on her hips as Hermione sigh. "What are we doing?" Hermione says, leaving Pansy confused. 

"We kiss? I guess?" Pansy says, causing a quick nod from the other girl.

"Yeah I know that, but what does that make us? I just broke up with Ron, we're on good terms but, I don't know, isn't it too early for me to start something new with you?" Hermione asks, the worry clear on her half-scrunched face.

"I don't know about that, but what I do know is that I feel good about us being a thing, I have no problem with telling people, but if you don't want to then I totally respect that" Pansy says, moving away from Hermione's hips to show the freedom she has. 

"Okay..." Hermione takes a second to think things over, her brows scrunched slightly. "Then maybe we could sneak around a bit? not tell anyone?" Hermione says, and Pansy smirks.

"I like the sound of that..." Pansy says in a low and seductive voice, before leaning over Hermione to whisper in her ear: "lover.." causing Hermione to blush before Pansy stands back up, looking at her like nothing had happened. "Breakfast?" she says, and Hermione just nods, walking to her closet to find some clothes.

{Meanwhile in Draco and Harry's room}

Draco walked across the room to find some clothes in his drawer, when Harry walked by and gently slapped his ass. 

"Hey?!" Draco yelled, a wide smile on his lips. "What was that for?!" He spoke, and on his way to the bathroom Harry answered:

"Looking so damn fit" in a low and rumbling voice, grabbing a towel and turning around to wink at Draco. This was, apparently, too much for the blonde, as he took a towel and ran the few steps into the bathroom with Harry, who stopped him before he could go any further. "One rule. No conditioner today. Also no excess hair products. Just shampoo. Got it?" Harry said, a light smirk dancing on his lips. 

"Yeah, yeah, okay. No hair products." Draco whined. "But why exactly?" He asked.

"I like it dirty is all" Harry was smirking all over at this point, clearly playing with Draco a bit. 

(A/N: okay I haven't posted in AGES, and my grammar on the first couple of chapters is rEAL BAD but hey, it's been a while and school has started back up for me so ya know, we be vibin'. Anyways have a lovely day and don't forget to drink some water, you are beautiful!)