How Do I Do This?

(A/N: just a little important information before this chapter, eighth years are allowed to go to hogsmeade whenever they want. That was all, enjoy!)

(Third person, Harry POV)

A slight nock on the door is heard, pulling Harry out of his pleasent nap, and as he looks down to see draco in his arms, a wide grin spreads across his face.

The door opens, and Hermione walks in, slowly, as to not scare them away, and sits down on Harrys unused bed.

Harry puts a finger over his mouth, to signal Hermione to stay silent, and Hermione smiles a fake smile and nods.

"Mrrhhh..."Draco is starting to slowly wake up, and he lifts his head from Harrys collar bone, to give him a smiling kiss."Did you sleep well?" Dracos voice is groggy, and he yawns.

"How couldn't i when you're right there?" Harry says, kissing Draco softly on his forhead. "Anyways, i think 'Mione wants to say something?" Hermione looks up from her lap, and nods.

"I just thought... Since you are guys... How is it the best to.... Break up... With a boy?..." Hermione face is all curled up in an excusing expression, her words leaving Draco and Harry speechless. She wants to break up with Ron? Harry can feel a shiver running down his spine, clear shock written over his face.

"Um... Honesty?? I guess?? I dunno..." Draco says, clearly taken aback.

"Uh... Yeah... Since it's Ron, maybe some chicken?? I dunno..." Harry proclaims, pulling his eyebrows together as Hermione picks up a notebook and a pen, starting to take notes.

"Any... Other, tips?..." She says, her eyes watering.

"Well... Be nice... And hug him..." Draco says.

"Maybe, talk a bit about it with him? Without fighting..." Harry says, more of a question, as he keep thinking hard about how to make a break up pleasent...

"That's all I've got, sorry 'Mione!" Draco then says, giving a faint smile. "And I'm so sorry it had to come this far! I really hope you'll be okay..." he then adds.

"It' s alright... I... I dunno... Thanks anyway..." She says, leaving the room.

"Well... Are we just gonna keep it a secret or tell him?..."Harry says after Hermione left.

"I think we should talk to him, i mean, maybe he wants the same thing, maybe he has a whole different view on what happened u'know?" Draco says, and Harry nods.

"You're right... Let's go talk to him then!" They both get out of bed, and quickly splashes some water in their heads, making them feel fresh.

They walk out the door, finding Pansy, Dean and Blaise whispering, in the smaller common room.

"Guys? What's up?" Draco says, giving the three seventeen years a fright.

"Uh... Nothing... Unless- do you guys know anything 'bout Ron and Hermione?" Pansy whispers the last part.

"Uh... Yeah, we know Hermiones plans at least... Helped her out a little..." Draco answers, shrugging. "Why?"

"We just didn't want you guys in, If you didn't know anything already, 's all" Dean says, the other two nodding.

"Well we do... We were just gonna go talk to Ron about 'Mione, actually" Harry says.

"Well, we will spare your time and tell you, but not here... Follow me." Pansy says, heading towards the staircase, the rest following her.
Harry grabs Dracos hand as they walk outside, still in their muggle clothes.