Describtion

It's after the war, Harry and Ginny decided not to rush into things, since they still don't know about their feelings for eachother. Ron and Hermione are now officialy a couple, and the golden trio have forgiven Pansy, Blaise and Draco, and they are now quite good friends. They eat together at the eighth year table, study together in the library and drink butterbeer in the three broomsticks together. Even tho Harry have forgiven the three slytherins, far from everyone follow his example, and he sometimes have to defend them in the hallways, and in class.

There has been some changes in the hogwarts staff too. Since Snape was killed, Mcgonnagell turned in to the new head master, and both slytherin and griffendor is currently missing a head of house. The temporary DADA  teacher is Bill Weasley, and Slughorn still teaches potions, but not for much longer.

Several surviving death eaters, like the Malfoys, Fenrir Greyback and others, was put in a trial. Draco was surprisingly happy about his fathers arrest, and Harry helped Draco and Narcissa in their trial, and they won.

As soon as Mcgonnagell heard about Hermione's parents, she left hogwarts and went to olliwander's to see If she could remove the spell. Hermionies parents remember her now, and she nearly couldn't be happy'er.

(A/N: ok so this is just a description of how Things are going right now, feel free to leave a comment!)