Oh Boy It's Huge... (surprise Pt. 2!)

(A/N: we agree Draco is the fabulous one, rigth?)

The group is now standing in the end of Hogsmeade in between two stores.

"Is this were it's supposed to be?"

"Yeah, we just need to say a spell" Pansy says, a little frustrated with how impatient the rest are. "Hermione you're better at this than me, look, I wrote it down"

Hermione took the piece of paper Pansy had written on, and took out her wand. "Libido est occultatum revelare" Hermione waves her wand around in a w, and a staircase going underground revealed itself.

"Bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaims, taking a couple of steps forward.

"So who's going first?" Draco says, holding Harrys hand tightly.

"We are" Ginny's pulling Luna forward.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Ron asks, "I mean, if it's dangerous and mum finds out she's gonna bloody murder me!"

"Much to my own pleasure, now let's go Luna" Ginny grabs Luna by the hand and drags her down the stairs and into the store.

There's a little doorbell that rings when you open the door, and both Ginny and Luna are just staring inside.

"You might wanna come see this" Luna says at the same time as Ginny.

The rest of the group walks towards them and down the stairs, but before they could get there both girls had already gone into the shop.

"Ginny! What is this place anyways?" Ron says, looking at the collars in front of him.

"It's a sex shop" Draco says, a little too enthusiastically, just to be followed up by Pansy:

"Dope, let's go!" She says and pushes past the rest to go inside.

"Wait, but- hey Pans wait up!" Hermione says and starts to go after her.

"Im going in too, you coming luv?" Draco asks, looking Harry right in the eyes.

"You betcha" Harry winks at the taller blond and takes his hand as they walk inside.

"Welp, there's not really much else to do then go in I guess," Blaise says, "You coming?" He looks at Ron, the question lingering in his eyes.

"Y-yeah, I guess so" He stated cautiously before following Blaise into the shop.

~~Ginny and Luna~~

The many shelves were stocked with all sorts of things - whips, gagballs, dildos, cock rings and vibrators in all the colours of the rainbow.

"Hey look at this things shape! It bends!" Luna says, holding forward a pink doublesided dildo.

"Maybe put that back?" Ginny asks in a soft voice. "Oh look! That sign says upstairs is clothes! Wanna take a look?" She asks, maybe hoping for something less ... agressive.

"Sure, yeah let's go!" the two girls walk up the stairs and see a whole floor filled with all sorts of costumes, accessories and "Lingerie!", Lunas dreamy voice leads Ginny to the part with the lingerie.

"You like these?" Ginny asks, holding up a pair of underwear consisting of a barely existing g-string with diamonds and red lace, and a push-up bra with the same pattern.

"I mean I like it but it's not so much you" Luna says, smiling at her girlfriend.

"You're right" Ginny puts the set back, and walks a couple of isles before she found something perfect. "Luna come look at this!" she half yelled through the practically empty store.