Awkward Morning And New Deals

(TW: unconsensual picture-taking, nudity, teasing, lack of respect for privacy. DO NOT TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT CONSENT, THIS FIC IS NOT REALITY. BEHAVE WELL IRL)

Third person, Harry POV

Harry opens his eyes to discover a rather alarming scene.
Ron is sitting silently in his bed, not making a single sound, smirking. Neville is leaning slightly over Dean's bed, that has the curtains off, Dean and Seamus being all cuddle-y and naked, only covered by the one-person sheets. Seamus laying on his side his leg over Dean's back, his arms protectively hugging Dean.
Dean on the other hand is laying on his stomach, his right hand in Seamus's hair, his legs entwined with Seamus's, and his other arm hugging Dean. The three other boys watch them in silence untill Hermione slowly walks in the room to sigh with happyness, as she watches the scene before her.

"The cuteness is simply overwhelming" she says followed by a long "shush!"
The two boys slowly wake up after Neville took a picture and promised to send it to everyone.

"What time is it?" Dean's voice is groggy and sleepy.

Ron who's now fully dressed says: "Mornin lovebirds" and smirks at the naked boys, who imediatly blushes and cover themselves up.

"No, seriously, what time is it?"

"it's ten..." Seamus's face curls up.

"When did you guys wake up?"

"Half an hour ago i guess?" Harry can hear his own voice say.

"So If we hurry up we can still get breakfast right?"

"Yeah, we need breakfast too... We watched you guys sleep instead" Neville blurts out, holding his phone with the picture up.

"Yeah, 'Mione left for breakfast right after she got the picture" Ron says making Dean and Seamus blush deep red.

"Um... Did she... Like... See us?"

"Yup" a grin spreads across Harrys face after tellin them.

"Let' s get some food, shall we?" Ron says, being hungry as always.

  (Time skip bc why the heck not)

As the eight year gryffendor boys walk in to the great hall they are met by smirks from everyone, Even the teachers. Harry can only think that rumors spread fast in Hogwarts.

"Hello boys!" Hermione and Pansy smirked at Dean and Seamus.

"Cut it out, will you?!"

"Sure Thing, i mean for someone that got laid you are a bit grumpy" Dean and Seamus blushes deeply at Pansy's comment.

"And how do you know I got laid huh?" Dean tries to be sassy while blushing, it doesn't work out well.
Hermione show the boys Nevilles picture again and says:

"No one does this, If they didn't have sex" Dean and Seamus now blushed even more, If that was even possible.

"Stop bullying them 'Mione!" Ron laughed.

"I Will when they confess!"

" 'K then... We had sex yeah..." Dean slowly and silently said with a smile directed for Seamus.

The others keep talking as Harry looks at Draco to see a light blush creep up his neck, as Harry smiles at him, noticing something different about him. His hair is hanging down in front of his Face, with light waves framing it perfectly. He looks amazing, Harry's thinking. He takes out his phone and find Draco's number.

Themarauderson: Hey Draco?

Blondslytherin: yes Harry?

Themarauderson: i was just wondering If we should play truth or dare again tonight?

Blondslytherin: i think so... Why?

Themarauderson: bc i think i have a truth i want to ask you

Blondslytherin:  i Will ask the others

Themarauderson: please do

Harry looks away from his phone and takes a piece of toast as he looks at Draco, who's sitting in front of him.

"So guys, you up for truth or dare again tonight?" Draco asks.

"Sure! Maybe we shouldn't do it in the chat this time tho..." Hermione says.

"Why tho?" Ron asks with a confused look on his freckled Face.

"So we can do real dares of course!" Pansy says, a bit too enthustiatic.

"Where? And how do we get there?"

Harry thought about it a bit before he finally answers the question: "Well, i can talk to Mcgonnagell, tell her its therapy, and we can use the room of requirement" everybody look suprised at him for a while.

"Well thats a wonderfull idea!" Hermione says, smiling to Ron.

"Let's do it then!"

They All finish their breakfast and leave, to do home work and talk to Mcgonnagell.

~time skip~

Harry knocks on the door to Mcgonnagell's office. "Professor?"
He can hear footsteps, and the door opens.

"Mr. Potter? Come inside Boy, are you alright?"

"YES.. Uh, well... I don't know.... Wich is actually why i came!" Minerva look a at Harry, concern in her eyes. "Well, kinda why i came... I was wondering if some of us eighth years, Ginny and Luna could stay up a bit after curfew, on the room of requirement?"

"wich eighth years?" Minerva asks.

"uh... Well, me, Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Pansy and Draco... It's a bit like therapy..." Minerva smirks knowingly at him.

"You Are allowed... I just don't know anything!" Harry grins at his teacher and headmistress and rund out of the door after a quik "thanks!"

He took out his phone and found the chat.

Themarauderson: we are allowed!

Iknowithoe: sweet!

(A/N: so guys! A bit fluff and something! Next chapter Will be truth or dare, again, but this time also with a bit angst!)