The New Dorms

(A/N: first of all, sorry m' dudes, this chapter's gonna be short, BUT It will contain LOT'S of Drarry fluff... So ya know it!)

(Third person, Draco POV)

They all walk in the portrait hole and start to walk to one of the staircases, when Mcgonnagell's patronus shows up.

"Dear students, since you wished to be closer as the people in your year, i have made eighth year dormitries. They work in this way; up the staircases to your right, Gryffindors and Slytherins will be staying. Up the staircase to your left, Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs will be staying. At the end of the stairs, there is a little circular room, with five doors. You are two people about a room, and you choose your sleeping partners, i only give you this advise... Think before you choose! Goodnight Kids, oh and the decorations will apear as soon as you step in the room. Sweet dreams" Mcgonnagell's cat patronus run out the portrait hole and leave the teenagers highly exited.

"We should pair up in couples!" Hermione says, Pansy looking down.

"But not all of us are in couples you know?" Blaise points out.

"Well, then the couples share rooms, and the rest pairs up as friends right?" Harry says, smiling at Draco.

"Seems like a lovely idea!" Draco says, smiling back.

"So i guess its me and Draco, Ron and Hermione, Dean and Seamus, but they aren't here yet and Blaise and Pansy right?" Harry says.

"Yup, i think so... But what about Neville?" Ron points out, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, you also forgot about Regina Rowkins" Pansy says. "She's a Slytherin, but she's kind of hidden behind the shadow of her niece,and nobody really knows her"

"Well, Neville can bunk with her then right?" Blaise says.

"Yeah! I think Neville will really like her! She's very humble and also really likes herbology, although it is not her favourite subject" Hermione says.

"How do you know so much about her?" Ron says, eyebrows close to eachother.

"Well, first of all, she's a great student, very clever, second of all, she signed up for S.P.E.W.T, so of course i remember her!" Hermione answers rather offended.

"Enough of that, should we go to the rooms?"Blaise overrules their little fight, and they all walk up the staricase to their right, to find a circular room with green and red banners on the walls. Every table found with gold and silver bowls and vases. Sofas in the middle of the room, creating a circle of cozyness, desks standing up the wall to study by, bookshelves by the side of every door, with books about their favourite subjects.

"Wow... This is AMAZING!"

"Yeah but we can see the rest in the morning, for now, we need to go to bed"

"Heard, I'm pretty tired so lets go Harry" Draco says, dragging Harry into the room, second to the left. The room is oval, a bed in each longer side, and there are windows right over the beds, even tho they don't turn outside. The beds are big enough for two people to stay in, and are made of dark wood, white curtains hanging down, creating a beautiful contrast. The other wall on the other side of the room, away from the door, another door of dark wood is leading to their own private bathroom, with a white theme, again. The walls are a dark Grey, and the light makes the pattern on the wall, beautiful.

"Wanna just keep the decorations like this or?" Harry asks, touching the bed to the left.

"Sure, i mean it is very nice so why not?" Draco agrees. "Im guessing you want that bed?" Draco smirks at Harry who nods with a tired grin.