The Youth Nowadays

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Ron, Blaine, Seamus, Dean, Luna and Ginny are sitting in the great hall, half of them stuffing their mouthes, the other half politely eating their food, as the two couples walk in the door in a Hollywood-movie-slowmotion sorta style. Dracos bleach-white hair  hanging loose and frizzy-wet around his marked face, showing his collarbones with a half opened teal button up, his ass stuffed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, much to Harry's pleasure. The chosen one himself is wearing a pair of extremly loose ripped boyfriend jeans, streetwear style, healt up with a black leather belt, with a tight tank top stuffed into the jeans, that shows off all his muscles. To the right Hermione is wearing white fishnets over her caramel colored skin, a pair of distressed jean-short overalls half open over her oversized earthtoned sweater. Pansy bites her lips as she looks at Hermione, 'cause DAMN thats some curvy caramel goodness. Pansy herself is wearing big black jeans, with slight rips on the knees and thighs, her waist snatched in by a chain working as a belt, and three inches above ther waistline a neongreen cropped tanktop covering her boobs, though showing her nipples through the shirt 'cause fuck the patriarchy amirite. Her dark hair is curled into a long bob cut, exposing a slit in her left eyebrow, and LONG lashes. The four walk down the hall looking snazzy, and truly enjoying the eighth year privelidge of choosing when you wanna wear the uniform.

"DAMN guys, what party are we crashing?" Blaine asks, looking up and down the four teens.

"The craziest one" Pansy replies, laughing.

"Potions class, with the seventh years" Draco adds making his eyes big, and bites into a piece of sausage, his rings clicking against the metal of the fork.

Luna and Ginny shares a look "In those outfits? You're gonna start a riot" Ginny says. "Big one" she whispers and Luna nodds.

"Most of our class thinks you're crazy, yet they sorta see you as gods. It's confusing" Luna says, biting into a breakfast muffin.

"Well I guess it's time to start a riot" Harry says, taking a bite into an apple, just to have it snatched by Draco.

"Mine"

~[time skippety dippety doo]~

The group arrived to the potions room 10 minutes before class, and there's still no seventh years yet. Harry sits down on the table front row in the middle, Draco positioning himself between Harry's legs, Hermione's sitting in the front row to the right, Pansy by her side, yet on the table, Ron, Blaise and Ginny takes the second row with different tables, and Luna is standing barefooted on one of the tables, since the floor is too cold in the dungeon.

"Guyysss should we play truth or dare while we're waiting?" Pansy sighed out in boredom.

"Sure, yeah why not?" Harry say, and the rest nodd, facing their bodies towards eachother. "I'll go first, Ron truth or dare?" Harry asks, and Ron thinks for a while, then says:

"Dare" leaving Harry with a smile on his lips.

"Let Pansy do your makeup for next class and wear it for the rest of the day" Ron's jaw drops for a second, before laughing and pointing at Pansy.

"You better do a bloody good job, and make me look stunning as hell or Imma come for you alright?!" Ron proclaims, dramatically, and Pansy agrees.

"You're gonna be the most fabulous guy in hogwarts!" This upsets Draco a bit tho.

"Ahem, bitch what happened to me?!" He half-yells, gesturing dramatically with his arms.

"Im gonna surpass you Malfoy!" Ron says, the first couple of seventh years beginning to show up. "Anyways, 'Mione truth or dare?" Hermione doesn't think for long before she answers dare. "Aight, uhm.. Do one of those model walks down the middle of the classroom since you're dressed so nicely, let us see!" Hermione has a nervous spark in her eye as she nods and gets up.