The Fight

(Third person, Hermione POV)

Hermione, Draco and Harry come down the stairs in their muggle clothes, since it's sunday, Draco wearing Black skinny jeans, and a short pastel-green sweater. Harry wearing blue ripped boyfriend jeans, a grey open button up shirt around his waist, and a light blue hoodie with the word "BI~satser" written in black. Hermione on the other hand, is wearing low waist jeans, with big holes on the upper- and lower leg, a knitted sweater with a v-neck, revieling a bit of her breast.

They walk in the Great Hall for breakfast, and even tho not a lot of people are eating this late, a lot of people's still staring at them.

"This is bloody madness it is!" Draco says, sitting down at the middle table, Harry sitting next to him, Ron on the other side, Blaise beside him. "You can't even look good for your own boyfriend without everybody staring at ya! Hey, where's Pansy?" Draco says, and just as he does Pansy comes walking in the doors to the Great Hall, as if she was cued.
She is wearing ripped boyfriend jeans like Harry, but the holes in hers is way bigger, revieling a pair of fishnet thights, and her longsleved seethrough shirt was halfcovered by a black t-shirt with the words "I should be Pan~ewhere but here" the word pan written in bright pink, neon yellow and sky blue.

"Oh, there she is!" Draco says, but Hermione doesn't seem to notice anything else then; Boy, does She look good!

"Would you stop staring at another person please!?" Rons half angry, half jealous voice says.

"Oh shut it! There is no denying that she looks good!" Pansy blushes, and Ron rolls his eyes.

"We are talkin about this after Breakfast!" He then says.

"Fine! If you gotta be so damn jealous!" Hermione whispers the last part, but Ron still seems to hear.

"I heard that 'Mione!"

"Later!" Harry and Draco have a little thing going on, where they try to hold hands while eating, wich doesn't work out quite that well, since they both eat with their right hands, so Harry has quite a problem.

~time skip~ after breakfast~

"Ronald! What are you doing?" Ron is pulling Hermione buy the arm, all the way up to the dorms.

"I wanted to talk to you!"

"You could have just told me that you know!?!" they are now in their own room, talking loudly to eachother. "Anyways, what did you wanna talk about?" Hermione says, sitting down crosslegged at the end of her bed.

"You and Pansy" Ron says, and Hermione rolls her eyes.

"There is nothin Ron!"

"Yeah I'm not so sure about that!" Ron half yells.

"Oh yeah? When did we do anything?"

"You have shown SO many signs, that you like eachother! And then in truth or dare, you were practically making out! You didn't stop her!" Ron is yelling now, making it hard not to get mad.

"We were playing a game!" Ron rolls his eyes.

"So you don't like her, is that what you're saying?" Hermione looks down. "You see? You do like her!"

"But I like you too!"

"Yeah but you're supposed to LOVE your boyfriend! Do you love me?!" Ron is standing up beside Hermione, pointing to his chest.

"Ronald Weasley, rude much?! How could I not love you?! After all we've been thru?!" Ron shakes his head, and dissapointedly looks at Hermione.

"Yeah, funny you bring it up, cause it seems like you love Pansy more! And she's a bloody slytherin! You fought AGAINST her! By my side!!?"