Young Not Pure

Third person  POV

Harry slowly opens his eyes to discover a group of giggling girls stranding behind a bookshelve. A slight shake in his arm makes him turn his head, to see Draco, Pansy, Hermione, Blaise and Ron smiling at him.

"what's up sleepy head?" Draco says.

"mgh... Not so much... What about you guys?..." Harrys throat is soar from yelling in yesterdays quiditch match.

"we were just asking you what you think about Bill as a teacher?" Hermiones light voice loudly whisperes.

"i don't know... It's weird to have to actually call him professor and All, but I guess he's fine" Harry is now sittin upright and leaned back in his chair, looking at his five friends.

"i know right! And as his brother i expected some kind of light special treatment but oh No! He's harsh!" Ron forgot to whisper and an echo of "sush!" 'es flooded over them.

"He' s not harsh Ron! You just need to remember to do your homework, that's all!" Hermione keeps whispering to the others as Harry feels a 'ping' in his pocket and takes out his phone to see that Ginny and Luna made a group chat for their new friend group. It was called "the eight wonders". He laughed at that name.

Thebestchaser: hello guys! We made a group chat!

Nargelsexist: on this chat we can play games and chat about school and stuff

He looked up from the screen to see everybody staring at him ones again.

"What? You guys haven't seen the new group chat? Ginny and Luna made it!" his whisper is loud, almost too loud, since he can  feel people looking at him a bit more than the usual.

Hermiones Face curls up in a confused expression and She grabs her phone. "ah! I see! I like Luna's username!"

Draco takes his expensive phone out of his ropes too and logs on to the chat.

Blondslytherin: I AM HERE!!!

Iknowithoe: heeey!

Imsuchakeeper: cool username mione!

Iknowithoe: thx! I thought it was a bit sassy but I went with it!

Yourmainstreetbitch: well i don't mind the sass ; )

Blondslytherin: oh, someone is blushing!!

Imsuchakeeper: hey, thats My girl friend!

Iknowithoe: Ron, stop it! It's nothing!

Thebestchaser: ooooh! Drama!

Themarauderson: Ginny! That's My friends!

Thebestchaser: yeah, and My bigger brother! I can say what i want! And anyway Ron just said that HE is the one snogging with Hermione anyways!

Blacktea: BUUUUURRRRNNN!

Blondslytherin: oOF!

Nargelsexist: i don't usually like My friends fighting so the amusement i feel is kind of unexpected

Harry looked up at his friends Who had All been so deep in their phone that they forgot they were right beside eachother.

"you guys ok?" Harry says, trying to be silent.

Hermione lookes up, her cheeks All red "yeah we're fine! Right Ron?"

"umm... Sure" Ron says with out moving his gaze, from the silent phone.

Yourmainstreetbitch: embrace the darkness My friend!

Nargelsexist: i refuse! I see the food in everyone even myself!

Blacktea: wow your No fun...

Nargelsexist: u dont think i can be funny do ya?!

Blacktea: honestly, no

Nargelsexist: well then, we Will play truth or dare tomorrow after curfew!

Iknowithoe: were?

Thebestchaser: on the chat ofc!

Themarauderson: k, so 22.00?

Nargelsexist: deal!

Thebestchaser: then lets see Who ends up fuckin Who!

Everybody: GINNY!?!?

Thebestchaser: what!? I might be young, but that doesnt Mean im pure!

Harry was highly amused by this, and when he looked up, the rest of his 17 years old friends looked up too, and they burst out laughing, not being able to contain themselves.