Personal Headcanons (Amacha)

Requested by mochi_hanako17

I love Amacha, it's my 4th favorite straight ship in Danganronpa v3.

I also planned on making another Amacha one shot so be ready for that.

~~~

-They're the couple you wouldn't expect get together, mainly because of Tenko.

-They got together after Tenko confessed to him.

-They like to go to the cafe to get tea.

-Rantaro gives Tenko a bunch of gifts, but Tenko would usually reject them sometimes.

-They like to cuddle.

-Tenko would also give Rantaro gifts, then sheepishly say that it's for his sisters.

-He knows the truth.

-Rantaro's older sisters already accept her as a sister-in-law.

-May I tell you, they accepted her as a sister-in-law BEFORE they were dating.

-Tenko likes to take care of Rantaro's younger sisters, that's how she gets along with his older ones.

-Tenko likes to wear Rantaro's shirt in private.

-She got caught wearing it once and she was very embarrassed, even tho he said it was fine.

-Kaede, Angie, and Tsumugi tease Rantaro and Tenko about their relationship.

-They hold hands while walking anywhere together, but when someone sees them Tenko removes her hand.

-Rantaro doesn't mind tho.

-Rantaro does Tenko's hair.

-Rantaro also is the one that cooks for them.

-Tenko never knew the "Rich life" until she dated Rantaro.

-Actually, she didn't know he was rich until he started to give her expensive gifts she would be embarrassed to accept.

-As you can tell, she wasn't in it for the money.

-Tenko, when drunk, is very playful with Rantaro.

-To the point where Rantaro is annoyed and he's never annoyed.

-They like headpats.

-Tenko likes to hug Rantaro from behind.

-Tenko teaches Rantaro some Neo-aikido.

-Rantaro is usually asked by the guys if he'd gotten seriously injured during their time dating.

-He, of course, said no.

-Rantaro is currently teaching Tenko how to cook and bake.

~~~

That is it for right now!

I need to spend all my hours awake today to finish my Oumeno lemon so I can try to post it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Plz, of all gods, no notifications for fanfictions.

Fun fact, my sister wrote an Amacha fanfic for me, then deleted it after an hour. I'll describe it in one word...

Sad.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦