My Trashed Story Ideas

This is different from the "Story Idea Drop." These were stories I planned on making and then I decided not to.

Bro, there's mostly Oumeno in this. Oumeno is my whole ass religion now, we can make a cult. Who's with me?

Being serious, I have a lot of ideas for Oumeno I can't write.

But there will be, of course, Saimatsu and Kaimaki and maybe Amacha.

All the ideas here are my trashed ideas I couldn't finish, or, I know I can't write it well. You can use these if you want, I don't care really.

I put Aus, I don't own any Aus.

If anyone wants me to try again, I will try my best. :)

~~~

-A Phantom Thief Au where Kokichi "accidentally" breaks into Himiko's house trying to run from the cops. When she finds him instead of reporting him to the cops, she hides him/gives him time to run and lies to the cops (Shuichi, who is her friend) that she didn't see him. Then Kokichi would come back to her house the next day to question her motive on why she didn't turn him in. What was her reasoning? What happens next? I don't know, take this idea and turn it into something of your own.

(I didn't even include everything I wrote until I trashed it, this is like half of it. This was my original plan for Oumeno Week.)

-I just want a good, angsty, Yandere!Kokichi x Himiko story. I know I can't write one because I sure tried. I have ideas, but none go well.

-I like me some angsty Mastermind!Kokichi x Himiko. Idek what to do with this tho.

-Tsumugi (you'll see why) accidentally opens a magic book that sucks not only her but the three other girls who were also in the same room. Himiko, Kaede, and Maki. Once inside, the girls are in an "Alternate Universe" prior to their own. All their classmates are there but seem to not know them. The thing is, they would have to finish the story to get out. Except, this is a love story and all of them play a specific role in that love story.

(Haha, I was writing the prologue and went, "Screw this!" If you wanted to know, they are supposed to get Rantaro and Tenko together while SaiOuMota, you know, like Maki, Kaede, and Himiko.)

-A story called "A Liar's guide to confess your feelings." A guide about how he would try and confess his feelings to Himiko.

(This was also planned for Oumeno week. I had a planned out the title and everything.)

-The spin-off version of that was Tsumugi, Maki, and Ryoma trying to get them together.

(Bro, TsuMakiYoma Supremacy. They never talked, or have anything in common, or even the same color schemes, but it's one of my top 5 ot3s. Don't @ me)

-Another spin-off was Tsumugi helping him confess his feelings.

-"The Disappearance of Tenko Chabashira" Tsumugi, Maki, and Ryoma look for Tenko, who's missing.

(This was a hinted Amacha fic.)

-HimiKaeMaki drunk.

(That's all I can say.)

-Kokichi is a prince assigned to be married to a Princess. But he falls in love with Himiko, the Princess's maid.

(Oooh steamy.)

-Team Harumeno vs team Oumota playing strip poker.

(HaHAAAA the funniest idea I abandoned because...reasons)

~~~

That is it, again, feel free to use any of these. I don't mind. I know most of them are terrible tho.

Also, I'm not going to be posting for 2-3 weeks. Mostly so I can catch up with all the things I want to write and that I have semester exams this week so...wish me luck.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦