Explaining Why I don't Ship... (Tenmiko)

If you ship Tenmiko I advise you to not read.

Opinion Warning!!!

~~~

I don't personally like this ship. It's not my trigger ship but a BIG discomfort, as in, I will roll my eyes if I see them alone in one picture.

Now I'm not hating on who ship this as a comfort ship, I just don't like their vibe they give off.

In Japan, Tenmiko is probably the second most popular ship with Himiko based on Pixiv. (Fun fact, Oumeno is the most popular ship with Himiko and second with Kokichi. So Oumeno widely liked in Japan and severely disliked in the west.)

Tenko gives me obsession vibes towards Himiko and I high-key don't like that. (I'm a hypocrite because I ship Gruvia. But at least Gray likes Juvia huh?)

Also, once Tenko died Himiko finally cared for Tenko Himiko being sad that she died. She finally cared for and had character development. Except this was terrible character development.

This made everyone forget Angie (My freaking waifu, ) and talk about only Tenko like she was the only victim. Now everyone was like, "Tenko was Himiko's best friend, blah blah blah" but forgot her first friend was Angie.

Himiko's best friend wasn't Tenko but Angie, Kokichi even said that.

"Himiko being besties with Angie."

"Let's believe in their friendship."

Tenko was not mentioned in this friendship talk.

Edit: Forgot to put a line. 👇

"You didn't give two sh!ts about Tenko when she was alive, but now you're like 'Oh no poor Tenko' after she's dead, come on really?"

Himiko didn't even consider Tenko as a friend in the first place, Tenko was a pain in Himiko's side. She was Himiko's friend when Tenko officially died.

No, I'm not calling it toxic. I'm calling it unhealthy.

Romantic Tenmiko wouldn't work but Platonic Tenmiko may work better.

~~~

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I don't like Tenmiko and also chapter 3. Please respect my opinion and always carry a flashlight.