NSFW Headcanons (More Oumeno)

I can't place the YouTube link I want to place so...

https://youtu.be/q-wAvxtyHyU

There ya go.

More requested by InaraCroft

I was writing some wholesome Akameno headcanons but I'll do that later. Now it's inappropriate time.

I'm also going to put these in my Smut book too.

~~~

-While receiving, Himiko asked him to go a little bit faster.

-This made Kokichi stop, tease her about being so horny, and told her to beg to make him keep going.

-Himiko now has a to-do and a not-to-do list.

-Every time Himiko gives Kokichi oral, she feels embarrassed.

-Duh, it's Kokichi's member, his extra muscle, his stiffy, his noodle, his pen-yes, his male cookie, his I think you get the point.

-Kokichi, of course, told her that she was doing a terrible job.

-He was lying.

-This made Himiko try harder and she did a great job. (Great job? More like a blow job, ayo. Yeah I'll stop.)

-Now, let's talk about sub-Kokichi and dom Himiko.

-Himiko would be dom if Kokichi wants her to, she's in the mood, or she's drunk.

-Kokichi is really into being a bottom so he likes this. (Bro someone write a dom Himiko sub-Kokichi without it being pre-game.)

-His favorite is when she's drunk because...needy and clingy, that's when she's giving it her all.

-Being pinned down by Himiko while she takes lead is something to be turned on about.

-Himiko would be embarrassed when she wakes up naked the next morning.

-Yes, she consented.

-They usually make-out before they start getting dirty.

-Kokichi lets Himiko sit in his lap, as it's easier to make-out and take off clothing.

-Kokichi loves to cuddle Himiko after they're done.

-Yet whatever he says is still as cocky as ever.

-Kokichi gets especially turned on if Himiko moans his nickname.

-Usually, when Kokichi leaves hickies, there are in the most visible spots that are hard to hide.

-Himiko went into public once and Maki kept pointing to her neck wondering why she had so many bruises.

-Himiko was embarrassed that day.

-Kokichi owns handcuffs. (Don't even ask where he got them from.)

-Even though it doesn't look like it, he cares if she gets hurt.

-Himiko imagines what Kokichi looks like when he's naked and then drools at the sight. (Haha, this is funny to me.)

-Kokichi doesn't know about that.

~~~

Yo, selfish promotion, I have social media, I think it's time for me to talk about this, kinda.

If you want to follow me for zero content on Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr, you are welcome. Yeah no, why follow if you get nothing? Idk, I post stuff on Tumblr but not very often. Maybe I should start posting...nope.

Welp, promotion over. I didn't even give you my usernames, haha.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦