Why I hate Gonta

Gonta character hate.

I thought I would explain why I hate him then blindly tell you to never mention him around me. Here I am explaining why I hate Gonta.

In my opinion, no hate plz.

~~~

Like I said in previous chapters, he's the guy who we shall never bring up to me or the character who shall not be named.

My sister was like "Why do you hate him, he didn't do anything wrong." Or, "Gonta was manipulated into killing Miu. You should hate Kokichi."

He didn't do anything wrong, but he didn't do anything right. He even said that he was too dumb to participate in the trials. He was not a redeemable character.

Second, no the f*ck he was not, he killed her because he didn't want them to see the outside world. It was his own volition to kill Miu.

Kokichi made people hate him so nobody would be sad when he was dead, that was part of his suicide plan. He sacrificed himself so everyone else, including Kaito, can survive. Except, Shuichi figured it out and Kaito also died in the end.

Kokichi lied to people, and himself, to "win" the killing game and let the rest of his classmates live and escape the death trap.

Something my sister couldn't understand.

No, I am not saying Kokichi is a good person, I'm saying he's not as bad as some people think. If you look at the facts, and re-play/watch, what he did make sense.

Now back to Gonta.

All I get from him is, strong, scary, stupid, tall, and nice.

Every time I see his face it makes me angry. I know he's the scary-loveable character who's nice but I do not care. Bols from Akame Ga Kill was better than him. He is the worst character they could've ever made.

He even makes threats if they said they don't like bugs, who in their right mind would threaten someone to like something they don't (Drtwt). Like I would say I hate bugs, if he's gets mad, fine, I don't want a toxic friend like that.

"You don't like bug?"

"Hell yeah I do, f*cking hate them."

You can't force me to like something I dislike.

Don't force the characters to like bugs, either. Kaede did not like bugs, but Gonta threatened her (him getting angry,) making her uncomfortable and agreeing that she does like bugs, when she clearly doesn't.

Gonta forced her to say that.

He even kidnapped them for an insect meet-and-greet none of them wanted to go to, and wouldn't let them leave.

Before you say this was Kokichi's idea, let me stop you. Kokichi wanted a "movie night" with the motive videos, he had to say to Gonta that they may like bugs and see them.

They were all screaming, and he thought they were screaming with excitement. He would be a horrible person to hang out with.

Like, you're getting murdered in front of him and you're screaming "HELP HELP!" and he'll be like, "She/he/they having a good time." And walk the other way. I would not trust him at all.

Why couldn't you do a caged insect meet-and-greet? They might've enjoyed it way better. Nobody wants to touch bugs! Instead, you scared the sh!t out of them, asshole.

My sister defends him saying, "He was raised in the forest for his whole life."

Then how was he picked out to be an Ultimate? He was picked for a vast knowledge of bugs. He's smart enough to know what each bug's species but not know basic right or left?

In my opinion, he didn't deserve to live as long as he did. Ryoma deserved to live longer than him. If he would've died in Ryoma's place in chapter 2 I would've bought a cake in celebration. My sister would call me heartless, I would call it a victory.

Tbh, I've never liked him from the very beginning of the game.

You know how people would make hate pages? I would make one, that is how much I hate him.

No, he's not a trigger character. I just rather never see his face or name ever again.

Hiyoko is beginning to grow on me but Gonta will never.

~~~

That is my thinking on why I hate Gonta. No, I am not saying you should hate him as well, that's your choice.

Don't let me sway your opinion on a character you may like.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦