NSFW Headcanons (Amacha)

I've been waiting for someone to suggest this. 

@A-Rantaro-Kinnie THANK YOU!

I hope you fellow Amacha shippers enjoy~!

~~~

-They're the couple who you wouldn't expect to do anything physical, yet they do, occasionally. (Scandalous~.)

-Rantaro is always dom, no if, ands, or buts. (My pregame headcanons of Amacha also don't help Tenko.) 

-But, Tenko is always the one who wants to start 'Sexy no-no' time.

-Yet, she's the one nervous as soon as they start.

-She would occasionally drop a "degenerate male" comment on Rantaro to which Rantaro laughs and gets back to work. (*punches someone through the stomach* "My mother died when she was attacked by humans, now back to business." -Anos Voldigold)

-Tenko is 100% always on the receiving end.

-With just a single touch by Rantaro, she'll squeal. (Wow, more sensitive than Himiko. To be fair, she has Kokichi.) 

-The story behind their first time, Rantaro was getting hit on by a random girl and Tenko at home got jealous and asked him he wanted to do it with her.

-He got confused, asked if she was serious. (I wouldn't take her seriously either.)

-And that ladies, gents, and can't forget about my non-binary folk, is the story behind their first time.

-Rantaro is extremely careful with Tenko, to make sure she doesn't get hurt while receiving.

-They will TRY other positions if they get the chance.

-Himiko caught them once.

-She never looked at Tenko or Rantaro the same way again.

-Tenko believed he would be like every other degenerate male and go rough and try to force himself on her. (Censored meaning.)

-Mainly why she always initiates.

-But no, Rantaro is really kind and wouldn't try anything she doesn't want to. 

-He's just a chill dude.

-One of his younger sisters also caught them... (It was at this moment Rantaro knew...he f*cked up.) 

-He's the older brother but the oldest of the few sisters gave him a talking to, to next time, LOCK the door.

-The younger sister had no idea what was happening, being too young. (Oh my gosh, a moment of silence for unnamed younger sister who I headcanon is around 6.) 

-Whats funny is that Tenko would get embarrassed if his clothes come off. 

-Every time.

-Miu asked Rantaro about their sex life and if she was a 'terrible lay.'

-Rantaro told her to never ask again, and she didn't. (Gee, scary Rantaro.) 

~~~

That is all for Amacha~!

I've read a Amacha smut and...we don't talk about that. It had a kink we will NOT talk about so don't ask. IF I SEE ONE COMMENT ASK, I'LL INSTANTLY DELETE IT.

Bro, it unpublished this chapter, I have a ghost in Wattpad.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦