The argument "Kokichi/Nagito/Tenko are canon gays" is wrong and heres why!

This argument is extremely stupid and very idiotic. This is my meanest chapter by far I believe.

So here I am explaining why this argument is 100% invalid and respects someones goddamn opinion. Where is America's first amendment when you need it?

Let's use argument 1 as it is the most popular excuse.

"Kokichi, Nagito, and Tenko all have cannon crushes on [insert name here.]"

First, when did Nagito say he liked or even loved someone? There was no point in the game where he said this. I should know, we did his friendship link first. If we talk about the anime when he got shot he called him, I believe 'Hope.' He never specifically said anything else about liking him. Also, Hajime is very uncomfortable around him.

Second, Kokichi also never said that. If you use the argument "He said it in the Love suite" so did like 10 other people. Even Tenko said it and she's "canon lesbian?" Yeah, okay. Also, Shuichi doesn't like him, him being uncomfortable in the love suite, and when he said, "You're alone Kokichi, and you'll always will be."

Finally, Tenko. I can't say anything about her not liking woman or the not canon crush on Himiko.

Argument 2

"Tenko hates men."

Man this one.

First, let's talk about chapter 1. She was looking for Rantaro, a male, with Kaito, a male alone.

She said she doesn't trust males because they're only after sex right? Why did she help Kaito look for Rantaro alone?

Also in the closing argument, you can see her talking to Kaito like they're friends. She wouldn't do this if she hates guys right?

Before the trials, she was present for, she said she would avenge Rantaro and Ryoma. Both are men.

In chapter 2, in the cafeteria, Himiko said, "I didn't know you swing that way." To Tenko. Tenko got embarrassed and said, "No that's not it."

She admitted she was Bi right there!!!

Now let's talk about her friendship link, her master made her hate men for her to stick to the training. Tenko also said that Shuichi was a good guy and would hang out with him sometimes.

If you only use the argument "She 😡hates 💀 men grr, she only like girls💖💖💖 omg best lesbian." Then you are either 10 or you can't get your facts straight.

To be honest, I am a first-year, so not much older, in high school but I know how to act my age.

Argument 3

"Calling them bi is lesbian/gay erasure. You're lesbian/Homophobic."

You...You do know bi is liking both genders right?

If you don't know that you were dropped as a child. I don't make the rules I just follow them.

On Instagram, I follow a guy who is homosexual and hates SaioumaSai but loves Oumeno so...

And what if you're a multi-shipper? Like how I ship everyone with Kiibo or Kazuichi and Taka with 2 people. That still wouldn't make you lesbian/homophobic.

Just random quotes by these types of people.

"YoU cAn'T do ThAt!"

Oh yes, we can.

"Kokichi/Nagito my gay 💜uwu💜 rat."

1. Ew.
2. If someone said this in real life, not to be cringy, would you be their friend? Do you think they have friends in the first place?
3. Don't ever use uwu or 0w0 to me, it's cringy.

"Komahina/SaioumaSai/Tenmiko is canon!!!"

Oh great the title.

Kodaka never said it, therefore it. Is. Not. Canon.

"Kodaka isn't the one who needs to say what's canon."

What?

Are saying the fans should?

Then if we're taking votes from the creator's own country (They only take polls in Japan)...Saimatsu should be canon in v3, that being the number 1 ship in Japan. Following behind are SaioumaSai, Momoharu/Kaimaki, and Oumeno.

"Oumeno/Komanami is toxic, why would you ship this grr?"

Since when?

Don't say the manga because that is 100% fanon. You're trying to make an excuse for people to not ship what they want.

"You should die! 💀🔪🔪🔪"

Woah, that's a little much for fictional characters.

What if someone said this to them? Would they appreciate it? Most likely not, and cyber-bullying is illegal.

"Oc x Canon is bad!"

I didn't know this was a problem until I followed someone who shipped their Oc and Izuru.

It's their comfort ship, stop trying to be mean. What are you going to make them do, stop shipping it?

Don't like it? Don't follow.

And finally, "Cross canon ships is pedophilia."

No, it's not. Plain and simple. I believe in the talent game at the end of v3 they're in the same grade.

I headcanon them as different grades but yeah, not pedophilia.

Whoever ship Erin and Levi are gross.

And in the end, Spike Chunsoft said to ship whatever floats your boat.

Don't go to a ship post and trash talk it, that is rude, and why even search it up to trash talk it. Imagine me going to a Tenmiko post and saying "This ship sucks @ss!" That's not necessary. Just don't look it up or comment anything, ignore it.

Or say "I don't ship it but it's cute." Nobody f*cking cares. You won't believe how many times I've seen this. People are there to love their ship, not seeing someone else comment that.

So anyways respect everyone's opinion. Except if it's toxic or pedophilic.

I went wild on this and I'm sorry if this offended anyone.

Make sure you carry a flashlight!