ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 4

sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ

ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ

They say experiencing the Japanese term, natsukashii, is the wonderful moment when something or someone is suddenly, euphorically nostalgic, and triggered by experiencing something for the first time in years

However, what is the opposite of that word? Because that's exactly what you're feeling.

Haechan promptly leans back into his seat, a vacant expression suiting his features. Undeniably, he's attractive. But your cold, bad blood runs deeper than just his visuals.

The silence gravitates between you and him, consisting of just concise glares and sneers that would bury any normal person 6 feet under.

Though, when the clock reaches the end of the meeting, both teams scurry out the door, leaving behind their 'team captains'.

Sparing him an unfruitful glance, you collect your belongings. "What's got your panties in a twist today?"

Even with mumbling under your breath, he catches your words effortlessly. "Are we pretending to be friends now? Isn't that personal information?" He cocks his head to the side, gazing at you in the most insolent way possible.

As much as you have a lethal desire to stab him in the neck, you can't. So all you do is breathe in deeply and work to stack all the chairs up from your side of the space, ignoring his arrogant question. "Do your side. I'm not doing your tasks for you."

There's a gleam in his eyes, one that you can't read. Still, he picks himself up and gracefully starts doing so as you 'demanded'. "I know you're the student council president of ADH, but you aren't mine."

You roll your eyes at his comment and neglect him. So he continues because he assumes and dismisses your quietness as his paved path to speak. "But I'll listen to you this once," He says. "Only because I'm not in the mood to deal with your bossy attitude."

To that, you groan tiredly. "Can you just shut up or shut up?"

You can't see his face, but from his jovial words, you can tell he's more than amused by your annoyance. "See what I mean? And to answer your bitchy question, no."

Grunting, you pick up the last chair that you need to stack and twirl around and glare at his backside. "And you think you're qualified to question my attitude?"

He shrugs half-heartedly, not even sparing a glance back at you. "More than enough to."

Running your tongue across the fronts of your teeth in irritation, you frown deeply. "Listen," You snarl in an alarmingly darker tone than before. It's clear that there's a shift in tone and mood. "I don't understand why you're even shit-talking at me. Especially when you did what you did. So if you have any dignity or basic comprehension, leave me alone and don't even fucking look in my direction."

Instantly, there's a fault in his demeanour. His body twists around to face you and his brooding inky eyes aren't helping. It's intimidating. Since he's so tall. Or at least '9 feet taller than you and your short adorable and cute, pathetic 5'0.

As if the demiurge was criticized, his aura divides into a scarier ominous one. "Y/n."

Your hardened irises meet with his striking mystique ones. "What?" The vexation you feel in the moment aggravates at the back of your mouth, proving to be a nuisance.

"There's something you need to seriously get straight." His eyes are devilish. There's more that he's withholding and it tears you at the seams because it's involved with your past friendship.

"I did what I did and you'll be the one to agonize about why I did what I did." Letting you glare at his side profile, you watch frustratedly as he scoops his items up and strides out of the taut classroom.

" Letting you glare at his side profile, you watch frustratedly as he scoops his items up and strides out of the taut classroom